Community post

Discussion

Anyone 2dpo??

I'm 2 dpo today and looking for some buddies to help me get through the tww.
Got a +opk this month, which is the first time I've caught the surge! and put lots of effort in bd'ing, I've been off work this week so had plenty of opportunity!!,

Fingers crossed! Xx

23 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 23 Replies | Last Page

I got my first OPK+ yesterday morning (4/4/2014)...average a 30 day cycle so it's right on point...Now onto the TWW!

10 years ago

I got my OPK+ on monday (4/7/14) today makes me 2dpo. You are a few days ahead of me. Any symptoms yet? Baby dust to you!

10 years ago

I'm afraid attribute things like moodiness or being more tired to the possibility of being pregnant, but one thing that is unusual for me is that I have still have CM, not EWCM, but thinner. Usually within a couple days after my "fertile window" I don't have any....

I'm now 6DPO so I'll probably take a test with FMU at 8DPO and then again at 10DPO....

10 years ago

Hi, I'm now 7dpo and not a single sympton! The only difference is my boobs are normally sore at this point and they're not!

Going to try to wait until I'm 11dpo to test!

Good luck to you both!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I would wait to test, but I have to fly across the country and will be gone for a week so I'm taking it early so my DH will be with me...debating on if I will bring HPT's with me or just wait it out depending on what the 10DPO result is....

10 years ago

I always tell myself I'll wait but thhen end up testing too early. Silly really because I already know it'll be a bfn but then get disappointed!!! Xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck to everyone!

3dpo today no symptoms i know its still too early.

10 years ago

I have some of the internet cheap HPT and took on this morning since I actually slept the whole night through without getting up to use the restroom- Negative as expected since I'm only 7 DPO....

So last night I fell asleep a few hours before normal and was yawning/burping all day-weird combo I know. I don't drink soda or carbonated stuff so it's not normal for me.

This morning I was sitting and getting some work done on the computer and suddenly felt really dizzy (I've already had breakfast) which again is not normal....

Hoping we call get positives soon!

This would be my first and we've been trying since 11/2013!

9 years ago

This waiting game is a killer!

Sore boobs,dizzy spell & burping! They all sound like good signs to me. (then again I've never been preggo)

I've got no symptoms to report at 4dpo. Im going to try my best to wait til 10dpo.

Fingers crossed.

9 years ago

I'm now 9 dpo and according to the implantation calculator on here today is my most likely day to implant!

We've been trying 'properly' since December 2013 but were not using any precautions since January 2013!

Boobs are killing as they normally would at this point, tasted blood in my mouth yesterday, here's hoping!
Xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo