Community post

Discussion

6dpo. Lots of symptoms. Praying for our christmas rainbow

Hi ladies,

New here..just found this website and wow, it's great. So informative and helpful.

I'm currently 6dpo. Starting at 3dpo, my nipples became extremely sensitive. Tingly off and on every since. Slight waves of nausea began yesterday at 5dpo. Also feeling absolutely exhausted this week and am extremely dry down there. All of these symptoms, I had with past pregnancies in the very beginning so I'm beginning to really get excited.

A little backstory about me. I'm 34 married and mom to two awesome kids ages 8 and 5. Always wanted 3 kids but hubby only wanted 2 so I accepted that and moved on from the dreams of having my third. Fast forward to December 2013. Talked to hubby about how much I still yearned for #3 and low and behold, he agreed to try! We had unprotected sex ONCE during O time and on January 7, 2014, got a BFP. Thrilled beyond belief. At 11 weeks pregnant, I started bleeding and went to the ER only to discover I had a blighted ovum. I was and still am completely devastated over that loss.
I miscarried on Valentines Day and my cycle returned March 16, 2014. Again, unprotected sex one time during O time and I'm feeling like I'm pregnant again. All the same symptoms.

I'm anxiously awaiting until late next week to test :)

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Fingers crossed for you! My son was conceived the cycle after a loss years ago and now I'm PG again the cycle after a loss, so I know how you feel.

M/C @10wks Jan 2008 DS born 10/22/2008 Diagnosed with lupus July 2013 M/C @4wks Mar 2014 BFP April 6th! EDD 12-16-14 Praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

10 years ago

Thank you Runnermom30 for sharing. I've read time and time again that fertility is high following the first few months after a loss and I'm hoping thats the case with me. If I'm not pregnant right now then my mind is playing serious tricks with me. I feel just as I did every other time albeit a little earlier this time. Normally symptoms wouldn't start up until about 4 weeks. This time days after ovulation.

How far along are you now?

Thank you for the baby dust and best of luck with your pregnancy xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Just got my BFP today, although I've been getting squinters for a couple days. 3w6d! Definitely going in for progesterone check tomorrow; that was likely the problem with both my m/c's and I was on supplements when I carried my son to term.

M/C @10wks Jan 2008 DS born 10/22/2008 Diagnosed with lupus July 2013 M/C @4wks Mar 2014 BFP April 6th! EDD 12-16-14 Praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

10 years ago

Awesome! Well congrats to you my dear! I'd be 3w0d today if I am indeed pregnant. I'll keep you posted ;)

I hope you are feeing well!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo