Community post

Discussion

Excited but can't help but worry!!

Hi everyone!

Well I have several faint lines on internet cheapies so did a CBD and got pregnant 1-2 woohoo!! So excited and over the moon! However I can't stop worrying that bean may not stick, purely from chemical pg in the past!
I'm driving myself insane, I have had lots of cramping for past couple of weeks so I worry about af, but if I can't feel cramps I think, oh what's wrong now?! My nipples have been so sore, so I keep checking they are just incase! My cervix was low yesterday so I panicked straight away! Just want to enjoy it! Can anyone relate or offer any reassurance/ ways to stop thinking the worst?
Thanks everyone xx

10 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Seriously stop touching your cervix, you are way more likely to get bacteria now you are pregnant .... good luck for a sticky bean :)

10 years ago

Thank you, I will do :-)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi there I know exactly how you feel and going threw, I've had 3 miscarriages in a row and I'm now pregnant again, when I found out I was pregnant this time, I couldn't stop going to the toilet to check myself incase I started bleeding, I was driving myself insane with every twinge, I hated feeling like this as I wanted to enjoy the pregnancy but so freaked out and worries at the same time. I went for an early scan at 6 weeks 4 days and we couldn't hardly see anything but we did manage to see a good strong heart beat which was the best thing I've ever seen. I'm 8 weeks and 3 days now and I'm not as bad as I was but I do still panic when I go to the toilet I just can't help it I guess it's natural to feel like that. But I know I've chilled out alittle so now I'm Just waiting for the 12 week scan which can't come quick enough for me. Good luck and I've got everything crossed for you and let me know how you progress Hun and if you every need some1 to chat to I'm always on ere xx

10 years ago

Thanks therose!! Ooh how exciting to hear the heart beat!! I'm hoping to go to the doctors tomorrow to confirm but I've done multiple tests now I'm driving myself mad!! When you've had an issue previously I guess it's the automatic response!! Sooo tired today though, don't know how I will manage work tomorrow haha!! Xx

I know wot u mean fatigue has hit me big time I've had about 3 weeks off sick at work and it don't help me workin nt shifts either, I've beer ever felt so tired in my life I'm not managin with it at the mo and I've gotta go back to work on Friday aswell xx

10 years ago

What other symptoms have you had? Xx

At the moment I've just had fatigue, feelin sick, and constipation. What about u? X

10 years ago

Ooo and how can I 4 get my nipples lol they are soooo sore and tender aswell xx

10 years ago

Haha pretty similar!! Nipples are sooo sore, even the quilt at night hurts!! But my boobs feel ok! Had headaches on and off, nausea bad at some points, loads of cramping more like af cramps now! Had a sniffly nose every morning too, don't know if that's related though! Xx

Oh and the exhaustion!! Xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo