Community post

Discussion

Cd56 no AF still bfn on Internet cheapies?!

I am 21 my OH is 25, we have been trying for two years to conceive my second and his first. I already have a 5 year old son. He has no children. We had a mmc in march 2014 at 8 weeks and have not had any luck since! My cycles are usually no longer than 33 days. But as of today i am cd56 lmp was 24/06/2015 im so confused right now!
Any comments welcome,
Thanks
Ashlea x

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Go to your doctor! I am currently going through a cryptic pregnancy, read about it and take a copy of the pages in to show your doctor your concerns, hopefully they'll offer you a scan! I haven't done that yet as I haven't managed to get an appointment again until friday. All the doctors at all 5 of my hospital/gp appointments think I'm clinically insane because I've been telling them I'm pregnant but have no HCG, how else do you explain having almost all pregnancy symptoms and feeling my uterus!?
I'm CD42 started bleeding at CD38 - 10 days late! But that's the thing, you can bleed all the way through and have no symptoms with it or you can be the complete opposite, in fact anything! just having no HCG or very low HCG or fluctuating HCG can cause you to stop your periods and start them again. It's all mucked up and so much easier if you read it from the sites Sorry if I've confused you!! I hope you find out soon, I will find out even if I have to go to the hospital and scan myself! Hehe! Although, most cryptic pregnancies don't even show on an ultrasound! So do be aware and careful.

8 years ago

Went to see my GP this morning, he has sent my urine off so should find out by Friday morning! He said if that comes back negative and I still don't have AF he will send me off to be scanned on Friday. I had a cryptic pregnancy with my son. I didn't get a positive until 26 weeks, and I had no bump, no hcg, and no symptoms! And still had my 'AF' every month. I only figured I was pregnant because he did some crazy somersault in my tummy and made it go in a cone shape! But the only thing throwing me off that this isn't the same is that with my mmc I tested positive at 5 weeks 3 days? ????????

8 years ago • Post starter

What did you find out? I am in the same situation. I am on cd 56 and last period was 8/15/15. I did a blood test a week ago and it was 2.39 hcg. So it was negative. If I go past 60 days I am going to make another appointment to the doctor.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo