Community post

Discussion

will someone with experience PLEASE look at my chart?

I really would love for someone to give me some insight as to what's going on this month. I never got a positive opk but I'm not sure ifi still ovulated or not!? Help?

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

U need to post ur current chart, I can only see February's cycle.

10 years ago

It should be up now! :)

10 years ago • Post starter

I would say no, u didnt ovulate. But there is the possibility that u did becuz temps are not always 100%. I have seen many charts where they look like urs, no obvious rise, and those women did ovulate. That was confirmed with blood tests and/or a BFP. So def dont lose hope, but also dont stop testing with ur opk's or bd'ing.

Best of luck! =))

10 years ago

I didn't think so either :( but then noticed the rise was around the same time as last month. And I'm curious as to why my temp dropped so much yesterday? Any ways..I'm out of opks at the moment and I think I'm just stressing myself out honestly so we will definitely keep bding

I see what u mean, but the problem is that's only a 2 day rise, its not sustained, then the temps drop back below what they were before ur suspected O date. They didnt do that last cycle. Anything could've caused yesterday's drop, thats why its important not to analyze them individually. If ur temping orally, u could've slept with ur mouth open, that drops temps. Kicking blankets off, wearing less than normal, room temp, weather changes, even just having a little burst of estrogen will do it. Try to focus on the whole pattern, not just one temp.

10 years ago

Ugh I know. This is so frustrating.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo