Community post

Discussion

Someone please help me out

So I was 7 days late for af or so I thought I was. Yesterday I had a faint positive on a hpt but I woke up this morning to pinkish brown blood on toilet paper when I wiped. I checked my cervix to see if it was open but its slighty open which is where it has been since I about 10dpo. I found dark blood when I checked my cervix. I'm about 23dpo. I have been trying to conceive since my miscarriage of twins in November of 2012. Before I ovulated my app I have said my period was due the 2nd of April but I ovulated early so it changed my period to being due the 26th of March. My question is what could this be? My period is usually a full blown the day its due but I only have 2 small spots on a pad that I put on about 2 hours ago.

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Have you tried retesting?

10 years ago

Not yet. Kinda scared to since on another forum a lady said it was a chemical pregnancy. I get discouraged and heartbroken with negatives

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm kinda at a crossroads on what direction you should take. As for the other forum I'm sure she meant well but nobody knows for a fact that you may or may not have had a chemical pregnancy. I also understand that looking at negatives are the most heart wrenching thing ever. But sadly that's the only way your gonna know what's going on considering you haven't gotten a period. Other than that maybe go see your doctor and have them run some lab work. Let me know what you decide to do :)

10 years ago

Took a test but came back really faint. I have an appointment at my obgyn Monday so I'm gonna talk to them. I was told back in 2009 that I had endometriosis but those doctors also had told me a bunch of other stuff that turned it to be wrong so I'm thinking about asking my doctor if she can have nee checked to see if it's true. If I do have it I'm nit even sure what I'm gonna do. As for today though I had bad pains in my back and left side plus filled a pad so I'm thinking if I am it's not going to progress. Thank you so much for helping it as much as you could. I really appreciate it :). I don't really have many people supporting me having another child since my 3 year old son had to go through some tests right now to see if he's autistic.

Please keep me posted on what you find out. I'm hear to listen if you need to vent or advice :)

10 years ago

Ok will do and again thank you so much :)

Your very welcome

10 years ago

I was gonna update you yesterday when I got home from the doctors but was kinda down. The doctor did a urine test and it came up negative and I've been bleeding for 5 days straight now. Had a couple small blood clots so guess af came and I didn't realize it. Back to square one now after the bleeding stops.

Oh no I'm sorry I'm not going anywhere so if you need anything just message me even if it's to vent

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo