Community post

Discussion

BBT Chart help plz!

Hi ladies, i am new to this site and this is the first month charting, I usually just use OPKs to determine ovulation. Can anyone help me with my chart, I have a slight dip today, would that be an ovulation dip? Also today I am on CD12 and last month ovulated on CD18, but my cycles are not regular since I have PCOS and taking Clomid. Thank you all! :)

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Are u using opks as well? Of course until ur temp goes up for three days straight there is no way to telk, but if its a dip after a positive opk its a goid chance! Charting doesnt predict I but confirms it, while opks don't confirm but predict that ur body is gearing up! That's why using both is helpful....

Mill

10 years ago

You wont know when ovulation is until you have 3 or more higher temps. Last time, I thought I O'd on CD27 (I have PCOS too), I got totally stressed when period didnt come and no BFPs. Then I realised I ovulated on CD44, and had AF visit, 12 days later. If this is your first time temping, take it a day at a time and dont assume anything. Your temps will fluctuate, but when a clear temp shift is sustained, you know you ovulated.

Good luck and baby dust :)

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago

Oh, and keep an eye on your CM too. It helps :)

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago

Thank you all, it helps me understand i better now. Yes, I am using OPKs as well, had negatives yesterday and the day before, but almost positive, so i guess maybe toay or tomorrow the second line will me stronger.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo