Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Thanks red for starting this.

10 years ago

Well, I'll jump in and start! I'm hoping to do my 2nd IUI cycle this month. I did my first medicated IUI cycle in December after doing a medicated TI cycle in October. Took a break doing just acupuncture and TCM herbs the last few months, and feel ready to give it another shot (heh, pun intended). I'm not doing meds this time though, other than a trigger shot, so I know I don't have the best chances but I just can't bring myself to go back on all the meds just yet. I'm CD7 today and go for my first monitoring ultrasound on CD9.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm feeling crampy today, dang it! Today is 10dpiui and a little early for AF. May test tonight just because. Really hoping I just have an upset stomach. I had a lot of rich foods last night at a work function.

10 years ago • Post starter

Awesome northern. Glad your back.
Dang red hope it is good cramps :p

10 years ago

Hi ladies, I fall into the ivf category and am on my 12th day of stimming meds (600iu/day). I have another us tomorrow and should hopefully know when my egg retrieval will be (most likely Friday or Saturday). Looks like so far I have 5 follicles that appear to have mature eggs based on my us and estrogen levels from Monday. Once the eggs are retrieved we plan on fertilizing with ICSI and doing assisted hatching during implantation. Since I've already done 3 failed iui's, I'm hoping this cycle is the one.

Wishing everyone in the tww a bfp :) and lots of mature follicles for the ladies still waiting to do their iui.

10 years ago

Great news awhitter.

10 years ago

Best of luck Awhittaker :)

I'm going to take this cycle of, although they told me to take the Femara if I am going to come back next month - wonder if you body gets used to it?

Red and Texas, oh the fun of waiting right? Come on BFPs!

10 years ago

No this is horrible. Lol only 2dpo and going nuts.

10 years ago

Thanks Texas! Fingers crossed for a BFP for you!

Good luck Awhittaker!

Only a few more days, red - hang in there!

User Image

10 years ago

Red- did you test???

Awhittaker- sounds good!! How did your ultrasound go today??

Northern- best of luck! I hope the unmedicated cycle with the IUI will work for you!! Did they check your FSH and E2 levels again after your break? Did you notice a difference? I swear acupuncture has helped me a ton!!!

Texas- how's the cm coming along?? Still weird for you?

AFM- I started the progesterone capsules... took my first one this morning.. it was alright...a little weird sticking a pill in there but oh well.... Do you guys know when the discharge begins?

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo