Community post

Discussion

Anyone due in late Nov 2014? Looking for pregnant buddies :)

Hi girls,

I am 5+5 today. So excited, nervous and happy at the same time. I was wondering if there is anyone else due on November 26 or some day around my date? I would like us to share our experiences, fears and joy here. We were TTC for 2 years and 5 months and then it happened two months after HSG. We are both very very happy but at the same time afraid of everything that might go wrong. Hopefully we will have our healthy and beautiful baby in 8 months time. How long have you been TTC? What is your due date? I am having my first doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. Have your fingers crossed for me please!

User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

congrats on your BFP!

theres a november baby forum that you should definitely join! also, if you go to countdownMYpregnancy, there's a november baby forum there also.

goodluck!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm due November 27th. I'm also on countdownmypregnancy.com under the same username if you use that site =)

10 years ago

I am due around november 24th, got an early scan on tuesday to rule out eptopic! Jelly bean will be my third. Already have 2 girls so my hubby wants a boy as he fells outrun by us, lol. How are you feeling? x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo