Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 624 Replies | Last Page

CD 2 here. This will be month 3 TTC. Temping this month because I'm sick of not really knowing what's going on with my body. It's so much easier when you temp and have something clear and tangible to follow! The last time I did all of this was back in 2004...my kiddos are 12 and 9. It's exciting, but frustrating as well.
Wishing January babies to all my fellow TTC-ers!

User Image

10 years ago

Crazydoglady - I use to temp but then stopped because it really wasn't helping me since we had been trying for over a year and nothing was happening. If you're not using Mydays or another tracker app on your phone I would highly recommend starting with downloading an app. It makes things so much easier. Also, as I'm sure you know temp first thing in the morning before you even get out of bed. I completely understand those crazy twinges. Ugh that's so frustrating... there was one month where I developed a craving for Milk.. my husband thought I was insane... in a nice way though.

AFM- I went for the lab work and vaginal ultrasound this morning. I have two pretty eggs one on my left is 22 and the one on my right is 16. Both look great, but my left one would probably be the better one. I'm waiting on the phone call from the drs. office to take my shot. We'll probably BD tonight and Thursday.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Cd6 now the waiting for o game begins..
Hope you are all staying calm and sane this month.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Hello ladies! Yay for January 2015!!
Hoping I can join the group and that the good vibes will help us all!
My last three cycles were 33,39, &42 days long ( I have pcos and endo). Last month I took clomid for the first time 100mg cd 5-9. This is my second clomid cycle and doc upped dosage to 150mg cd 5-9 again. Just took my last dose yesterday so I'm cd10 today! Have an ultrasound Friday to see If I have maturing follicles to know I'd clomid is working or If I'm resistant to it. If no luck this cycle my doc will refer us to an RE.

Could really use the support of a group and will be thinking of all of you!

Symptoms at CD 10 are mild cramping on both sides, doc says its dueling ovaries trying to decide which one will ovulate! If I actually ovulate this month that'd be great!!
Here's to hoping!

10 years ago

Hello ladies! Yay for January 2015!!
Hoping I can join the group and that the good vibes will help us all!
My last three cycles were 33,39, &42 days long ( I have pcos and endo). Last month I took clomid for the first time 100mg cd 5-9. This is my second clomid cycle and doc upped dosage to 150mg cd 5-9 again. Just took my last dose yesterday so I'm cd10 today! Have an ultrasound Friday to see If I have maturing follicles to know I'd clomid is working or If I'm resistant to it. If no luck this cycle my doc will refer us to an RE.

Could really use the support of a group and will be thinking of all of you!

Symptoms at CD 10 are mild cramping on both sides, doc says its dueling ovaries trying to decide which one will ovulate! If I actually ovulate this month that'd be great!!
Here's to hoping!

10 years ago

Morning/evening all! So CD32, still no ovulation, going to ring the hospital today to see if they need to do any further checkups for me. Very abnormal for me, this is usually the beginning of AF. after the m/c I started swimming again and wondering if this has put too much stress on my body so going to give it a miss for the next week or so and see if anything happens with that!
It's so sad for me to think I would have had a November baby but now not even getting a 2014 baby. :-(

10 years ago

Hey y'all! CD1 here of cycle number 10 ttc. I think it is time for me to cave in and order some internet cheapies! Hope we all get our BFPs this month! I have a 32 day cycle and O between cd 16-20. Wish I could just fast forward through all the waiting. I'm getting so impatient! Baby dust to all!

Any cycle buddies out there?

User Image

10 years ago

CD12 today, and I'm starting to feel twinges, so I know my body is gearing up and those follicles are getting ready for the big show.

Either that or I'm delusional and entirely too hopeful, but I'm going to stick with the first one.

I've been having a crazy sinus drain go on for almost a week now. There's no amount of nose blowing that will do this any justice. Just hoping that my vitamins keep me on track!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey all :) happy thoughts and lots of baby dust for us all January 2015 babies. I am cd14 here and i think i ovulated this morning. idk this is so confusing. TMI yesterday i had small creamy clumps mid morning and an hour ago i had much bigger clumps so im thinking i am or did idk lol my cycles are usually 28-30 days apart.

my wife and i will be trying with this cycle to try and inseminate hopefully may 7,8 or 9. im so nervous and anxious and so hoping it takes the first try.

im gonna buy an ovulation kit tonight and start tracking beginning day 10. hopefully my cycles will continue to come on time.

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Hi again ladies, i'm on cd6 here and the waiting game for o starts again today!
Does anyone else have irregular cycles? Mine vary between 26 days and 34 days, I don't temp or use opk's but I'm starting to think that I probably should now. I don't check the position of my cervix either, what is the best way to do that and how can you tell if you are ovulating?
Good luck to all.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo