Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Good luck justkats :) fingers crossed it'll be a positive month all around!

Just waiting on the witch to show...so cd1 for me will probably be tomorrow at this stage...and I'm starting off this cycle by swearing to not obsess over every ache, twinge, random thing like I did last cycle! Should prob have been carted off to the loony bin!

Am considering trying to temp this month...have never done it before...anyone help me out with some advice?

10 years ago

It's going to be a FAR more positive month than those previous...I just need my cramps to quit trying to commit homicide.

CD4, and the witch is still strong. Just waiting, waiting, waiting...but I've been in close contact with my OB, and we're gonna figure my body out, damn it!

10 years ago • Post starter

Cd 1 for me...af showed her ugly face two days late. Think I'm gonna start the hubby on wellman...and sneakily replace his coffee with decaf :) every little helps right?!
Fingers crossed this will be a lucky month for both of us...positive mental attitude :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies. May I join you? I'm on CD3 currently. I was sure last month was it for me. Trying to keep positive going into this next cycle. Estimating my O date to be around April 21st.

Crazydoglady, I temp - though last month I tried using an opk too and it indicated a different O date than my BBT. This month I'm going to try both again and see how it goes. Taking Charge of Your Fertility is pretty much the BBT bible i think, but you can look up the basics online too if you're interested

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Cd 3 and just want AF to go away. Lol
Good luck all.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm not QUITE on here yet but I'm on CD 29 after a early m/c and still no signs of ovulation so far so guessing I'll be fully on here in the next couple of days. Let's hope the new year brings in the new babies for us all! Good luck!

10 years ago

Hay Ladies, I'm on CD10 today & expecting to O'v in the next 7 days. My cycle lengths vary between 28-32 days, I O'v between CD16-20 & I have a 13 day LP. Me & my DH had been NTNP from July-November 2013, after coming off the BCP in May. We have been actively TTC #1 since December 2013, making this our 5th official cycle! I have been using OPK's & temping. <3

JustKatS: It took several months for my cycles to regulate after stopping the BCP, I hope that this is your month!

Crazydoglady: Temping is a great way of understanding your cycles & has taught me a lot. It is recommended that you take your BBT after your longest period of sleep, ideally more than 4 hours & before you get up or do anything. It is also recommended that you temp at the same time every day, however I'm a shift worker & go from days to nights on a weekly basis & this hasn't affected my charts. Good luck with it!

MrsBogie: I hope that your OPK's & BBT match up this cycle!

10 years ago

Hi ladies, may I join in? Found this forum by chance by googling ovulation and just signed up.

Justkats - I'm with you on hoping for regular cycles, it's a nightmare.

Emmalucy - good luck, hope the witch doesn't show.

I am on cycle day 2 and at a bit of a loss to be honest. Dh and I have been trying for 2nd (although I am blessed with a 3 year old we would love her to have a brother or sister). We found each other quite late in life, neither of us had met anyone that we felt a need to have children with, then boom! i'm approaching 40 and Dh is 45 and first time round, 4 years ago, I caught straight away within 2 months of coming off the pill (taking for over 20 years) so we were well shocked and thrilled. This time, completely different, came off pill 6 months ago and my cycles are all over the place! I've only been tracking cycle length (and becoming obsessive) for the last 3 months and they were 32, 34 and 26!
So sad when af showed yesterday and slightly miffed that she arrived a week early.
Anyway, thanks for listening (reading) and rant over, strangely feel calmer now though
Good luck for this month ladies.

10 years ago

Thanks for starting a new board!
Today is CD10. I go for my ultrasound tomorrow to see if I have any large follicles this month.
I'll probably take the ovidrel trigger shot on Wednesday or Thursday. I usually have a normal cycle 27-28 days long with AF usually lasting 5 days. Hoping that this is the month where everyone gets a BFP!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

CD9 here, and AF let up on CD6 (woooo!). It was the most painful and heavy that I've had since coming off BC, so hopefully that lining is healthy and I can get an O on the calendar this month.

I don't know if I'm developing allergies or what, but for the past 4 days or so my sinuses are clogged and I'm constantly blowing my nose (no infection, the goo is clear!). Hopefully it gets on outta here, but I guess Sudafed isn't going to hurt me right now.

I'm going to start OPK's tonight, I think. I have 25, so I might as well! I'm shooting for an 8pm test time every day to keep it without variables.

It's like a science, and hopefully I figure it out :)

Good luck ladies, and thanks for joining in!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo