Community post

Discussion

2 dpo, any buddies out there?

View Full Post

For sanity reasons I am reaching out to anyone at 2 dpo.

DH and I are going at it this month naturally: means no drugs. Just herbs and vitamins. If this doesn't work we are going back to IUI's and the big guns of clomid or fremara.

Hoping this will work as I am trying pre seed for the first time. Here's hoping!

24 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 24 Replies | Last Page

So I tested today with a dollar store test and it came back neg. boo. I think I will do the same and wait it out.

Anyone else with any news?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey all I am 10 DPO in 2.5 hours and I will tell you what this whole cycle has been crazy. Mood swings crying at random things and pressure and bloating around my uterine area. Had some slight spotting this morning. Hoping and praying it's implantation bleeding. Will keep you guys updated! How is everyone doing?

User Image

10 years ago

I feel AF cramps. Ready for AF now so I can move on to my next cycle. Any news ladies?

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. How is everyone feeling? Anyone testing? Symptoms? So...according to my progesterone test at cd 20..I didn't ovulate or they caught my progesterone coming back down after...my pos opk could have been from the clomid. I now believe according to my cm that I did o on day 24..my doctor told me to start taking provera cd22.which I didn't because I thought to early. Lol started it cd 25. Now cd 28 And I know I am out this month. Af cramps..and should be starting around the 19th. :( now just waiting for af to show up so I can start this over again...hopefully this will be my cycle. Good luck to all of you. :)

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that but at least you have some more information. Good luck for your next cycle. My af arrived today. I'm happy to start again.

10 years ago

Been a few days since last update. Now I am more confused then ever. Lol sp finished my provera...5 days later still no af. Hpt this morning was bfn. I am now cd34...10dpo. Waiting to hear back from RE. Usually with the provera I start 2 days after last pill. February I forgot to take it one night after day 3 of pills and started next morning.

10 years ago

Babydustwins- have things gotten any better?

Sorry it's been a while. I ended up not starting AF either on time I was 3 days late. But... No BFP, I think I have decided this month to take a mental break and went back to my clinic to talk IUI options for May. They are thinking clomiphine injections!? Any thoughts ladies ?

I know how I felt on the tabs of te clomid. So I am not sure about it. Anyone doing IUI's or just bd'ing?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

Lis.Cro- I hope you find something that works for you. I haven't much info on that so can't really comment but GL for whatever you choose.

10 years ago

Hi ladies.
Liscro I haven't heard anything about that..sorry, I'm of no help.

So...today I am cd 42. Went to my RE this morning for blood work and vag u/s...she said according to the thickness of my lining, I am either pregnant or about to start. Waiting for the results of blood work to see if that can shed some light to what is going on with me. She said my right overy looked like I ovulated late. So....still waiting.

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you babydusttwins. Hoping it's baby news! Must be frustrating not knowing what is going on though.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo