Community post

Discussion

2 dpo, any buddies out there?

For sanity reasons I am reaching out to anyone at 2 dpo.

DH and I are going at it this month naturally: means no drugs. Just herbs and vitamins. If this doesn't work we are going back to IUI's and the big guns of clomid or fremara.

Hoping this will work as I am trying pre seed for the first time. Here's hoping!

24 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 24 Replies | Last Page

I'm 1 dpo, if that's close enough for you. I wish you so much luck! I'm new to this site and I'm here if you ever want to talk :)

10 years ago

Sure thing!

How have you been doing this cycle so far

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello,

Lis.cro & shelby15: i am new to this site and am also at 2 dpo. Wishing you both luck and keep posting ur symptoms, will do same

10 years ago

Hiii

I see you first posted 3 days ago, so I assume we are close in dates.
I'm around 4/5 dpo today and I am going a little crazy.
I don't think this was our month and now I just wish I was waiting for my next ovulation day.

The waiting is the hardest bit. After AF is gone, preparing for ovulation and trying is exciting.

The things we go through :)

Good luck ladies.

10 years ago

Hello ladies,

Thanks for you kind replies. It helps with the wait I think:)

I am currently now 8dpo. According to their calendar if the is any implanting happening it will be right now.

Today have been a big food day. Hungry for sweets more than usual, and thirsty. Bloated a little. Maybe a good sing I hope as I am normally not like that but I still think too early to tell.

How are you all doing

Hi ladies. New here. Today is 9dpo for me. cd20. Wondering if you are having any symptoms. I have been nauseous off and on past week, and not hungry at all. The thought of my sweet tea (which I have been drinking every morning for the past year) makes me want to vomit. Of course I do not...and I am still trying to drink it. Lol today I have a slight headache as well. Also..this is my first month using clomid (I have PCOS) still not sure of all of the side effects. Tested today knowing it was way too early with cheap dollar store test and of course got a BFN. This waiting game driving me nuts! Think i will hold off on testing till the 12...that will put me at 14dpo. Bany dust to all of you.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. New here. Today is 9dpo for me. cd20. Wondering if you are having any symptoms. I have been nauseous off and on past week, and not hungry at all. The thought of my sweet tea (which I have been drinking every morning for the past year) makes me want to vomit. Of course I do not...and I am still trying to drink it. Lol today I have a slight headache as well. Also..this is my first month using clomid (I have PCOS) still not sure of all of the side effects. Tested today knowing it was way too early with cheap dollar store test and of course got a BFN. This waiting game driving me nuts! Think i will hold off on testing till the 12...that will put me at 14dpo. Baby dust to all of you.

10 years ago

Hi everyone.

Currently 8/9dpo
Not holding out much hope this month. Just getting over a uti (sorry if tmi) not sure if this is the cause of a few twinges I've noticed- possibly was two days ago. The only symptom I had with my cp was a fee seconds of twinging and I just knew I was pregnant.

Hope those are bfp signs for you Lis cro!

Keep holding out for testing babydusttwins, its hard but it will be worth it for a stronger bfp.

Fingers crossed for everyone

10 years ago

So it's almost testing time! Anyone feeling any tinglies?

I don't think it's our Month personally. But I sure hope it is for one of you ladies. Let me know!

Happy Friday!

I caved and tested yesterday bfn. Won't test again this month unless AF is super late.

Stay optimistic! Best of luck

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo