Community post

Discussion

Early Pregnancy by the Numbers

My HCG at 10dpo was 17 and my progesterone was 20.3

My doctor said the hcg was low.. So of course I'm concerned.. But I'm not sure if he realized I was only 10dpo. I get retested tomorrow... It's been a loooong weekend. I had 3 miscarriages about a year ago.. And not a thing since.

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

That's not low for 10DPO and he has no right getting you worried without a 2nd set of betas 48hrs apart to compare it to. Considering that the average embryo doesn't implant until 9DPO, and doesn't start producing HCG until implantation, you're right on track. Congratulations and try not to worry. Ask your doc to repeat your beta test to check for appropriate doubling time.

M/C @10wks Jan 2008 DS born 10/22/2008 Diagnosed with lupus July 2013 M/C @4wks Mar 2014 BFP April 6th! EDD 12-16-14 Praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

10 years ago

Thank you. My second beta was 77 four days later. I have another in the morning. I haven't been on here in awhile.. I've been trying to read the forums to catch up on how everyone is doing.

10 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations! 48 hr doubling time :)

M/C @10wks Jan 2008 DS born 10/22/2008 Diagnosed with lupus July 2013 M/C @4wks Mar 2014 BFP April 6th! EDD 12-16-14 Praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

10 years ago

Just going to update my numbers being all I've done the last couple weeks is scour the net for comparable ones with success stories.

10dpo 17hcg

14dpo 77hcg

16dpo 177 hcg

22dpo 1223 hcg

Red spotting on 24dpo

25dpo 1700hcg That's a 150+hr doubling time.

30dpo ultrasound saw heartbeat (110) measuring 5weeks 6 days ...waiting on beta results.

My doctor just called with my beta hcg results from yesterday and they are soooo Low! Only 2600! That's a doubling time of 190+ hours. Worse then my last beta. I saw the heartbeat and I'm measuring pretty close to what I estimated but this freaks me out. Always has to be something.....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo