Community post

Discussion

First Attempt

Hello Ladies,

This is my first cycle of TTC. I had my IUD removed just a few weeks ago, and BD'd a few times right before ovulation.

I believe I am 4-6 DPO. We'll see. Either way, I have been feeling "different" - and I hope it is not a placebo effect (tricking myself); been having plenty of dreams, heartburn, full, but not painful BBs; tired, and occasional twinges all around.

I'm not going to get my hope us, because... it's only my first try. But, I just wanted to say its astonishing that all these women feel symptoms without any scientific explanation. There must be some chemical reaction happening earlier than HcG that science hasn't discovered yet!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello! I am 5-6 DPO. I had a positive OPK on 8/8. Im feeling many things that I dont usually fell after O... My left Breast is always sore after O, but both are extremely sore this month. Ive had heartburn, nausea, and extreme fatigue. Also, last night, I had these weird off and on pains, almost like O pains, but more in the center.

Good Luck to you!

8 years ago

@Kristie13,

How are you feeling today?

I have been having very very slight twinges, like O pains on my left side. That is it. It's 7-9 dpo for me. This TWW is making me completely distracted and withdrawn from other things, I think I am obsessed : (

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo