Community post

Discussion

LEEP and Colposcopy Procedures and TTC

Hi ladies.

Have any of you lovelies gone through multiple LEEP and colposcopy procedures and still conceived successfully?

Just getting an idea on our chances of conceiving after a tubal reversal and several procedures on my cervix. Doctor said our TR was very successful but we have yet to conceive and my mind sometimes wanders and wonders if the other procedures may have caused issues with my CM or opening etc which is pretty darn important when TTC

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I haven't had a LEEP, so no personal experience here, but it does seem from some internet searching that there can be a link between trouble TTC and LEEP procedures, either from tightening of the cervix or through incompetent cervix (causing a higher m/c rate). It seems like most of the risks were associated with pregnancies conceived within 12 months of a LEEP procedure. I would schedule a consultation or appointment with your OB if you are concerned to discuss your situation and maybe get an exam to see if there are any readily identifiable issues that could prevent you from conceiving and carrying to term. Best of luck to you!

M/C @10wks Jan 2008 DS born 10/22/2008 Diagnosed with lupus July 2013 M/C @4wks Mar 2014 BFP April 6th! EDD 12-16-14 Praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo