Community post

Discussion

hi i have been trying to conceive for 18 months

Ive been trying to conceive for 18 month after 5 m/c starting to lose hope now

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

We have been TTC for almost 15months. And feel the exact same as you. Its hearbreaking each month that shows a BFN. But sometimes it takes time to make something perfect so try not to loose hope.

10 years ago

I'm so sorry for your losses. Does your doctor have any theories as to the cause? Low progesterone? Excess antibodies? I was reading some info just the other day about some women having successful pregnancies following recurrent losses (in their cases, it was an excess of antibodies present in the uterus attacking the embryo) by taking prednisone from before conception up through about 20 weeks. Maybe something to research and ask your doctor about. I hope you find your answer soon.

M/C @10wks Jan 2008 DS born 10/22/2008 Diagnosed with lupus July 2013 M/C @4wks Mar 2014 BFP April 6th! EDD 12-16-14 Praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

10 years ago

So sorry for ur losses but never give up=] just when we think we can't go on is when amazing things happen!!! We've been trying 4 yrs with not one pregnancy and no issues =[ frustrating as hell but I still have hope!!! FX for u!!!

Me (26) DH (31) TTC #1 for 4 years!!!! Married 8 years this year with one crazy furbaby!!!

10 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words its nice to have other ladies to talk to some times it hard to stay positive in currently 11 dpo n my left breast has started leaking a white liquid so trying get in at the Drs . Good luck on ttc n baby dust to all

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo