Community post

Discussion

ovulate lated than you thought anyone?

Im wondering if I o'd later than the calculator says and if so how will I know.? Im now 17dpo last bfn 14dpo. No af.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there. Unfortunately if you aren't charting there is no way to know for sure when you ovulated. Calculators are dangerous to use because they know nothing about your cycle, which is likely to be different to everyone else's. Is this your first cycle TTC? How long is your cycle normally, and what cycle day are you now?

10 years ago

Hey, yes this is my first cycle ttc. Im usually reg though ive only had one af since stopping bc. Also I had brown spotting that occurred only when I wiped and checked cm/cp, start 3/4 days before expected af and ended on that day,now im always on the verge of earling with thick milky cm.

10 years ago • Post starter

Also ive only been charting for a cpl days now,thinking im to start a new cycle.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo