Community post

Discussion

Confused :\'

So I started af the 4th of this month but I ovulated around the 11th (positive opk on the 10th and 11th). At about 9dpo I had a very faint + on an equate brand pregnancy test. I went to urgent care wednesday and my urine test there came up negative (wouldn't show me the test). My period tracker says I am almost 3 days late for af and I'm not sure what's going on with me. If I am pregnant I'm about 3 weeks. I have an appointment with my ob/gyn the 7th but nervous that the test is gonna come up negative. I have tender breasts, urinate a lot more often lately, feel sick on my stomach, constipated, have sticky cm, get dizzy and have headaches lately, plus last night I noticed I had some milk coming from my breasts (sorry if all this is tmi). I have a 3 year old but I don't really remember anything from my pregnancy with him.
Anyone have any ideas what could be going on? Or anyone gone through the same thing?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I've had a cycle where I was three days late and had all those symptoms, couldn't get a bfp. Now I wait until my period due day to test.

9dpo is way to early to test, I would suspect any faint as being an evaporation line.

Have you tested again? Now you are quite late you should get a good positive

10 years ago

I was given a urine test at an urgent care a couple days ago and was told it was negative. A friend if mine had went there before and was told the same thing then she found out the line had came up late and she was 2 months pregnant

10 years ago • Post starter

Well yet again a bfn :(. Officially lost hope now at 3 days late

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo