Community post

Discussion

4 years of trying for #2

Hi! I am new here and this is my first post in the forum. My husband and I have been trying for 4 years for our 2nd child. We have tried many things with no luck. I am loosing hope that it is ever going to happen. Tomorrow is my expected AF. I have been having some symptoms like frequent/Urgency urination (LOTS)sore boobs and tired. I did have some nausea a few times last week. I took a test today and it looked like an evaporated line to me. I don't know! I just know how heartbreaking it's going to be when AF shows. Every month for the past 4 years has been a little harder each time. Anyone else out there try for this long with / without success??

sa

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi, I havent been trying gor 4 years but it sure seems like it. Been trying for about 2 or so. I had gotten pregnant a year ago this past Thanksgiving but I lost it, have not had any luck since. We took a break and are trying sgain. Its hard though, you really do start to lose hope. You get sad, frustrated, angry, a mix bag of feelings, so I get how you feel. Have faith things will work out for both of us. Hang in there. Sorry about the typos on my tablet.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Well hubby and I are almost at the 4yrs ttc mark trying for No.2. Our beautiful DD turns 5 next month and it will be bittersweet for me. I've spent the majority of her life trying to give her a sibling. Looking back I feel very selfish about that. Some people would be happy to just have this amazing girl I was blessed with. But its because she is so great that I wanted another. We've tried everything except ivf. Anyway, nice to meet you and share my story.
Jodi :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo