Community post

Discussion

never posted before, just need some advice... :(

I haven't ever posted before because I am really private with my infertility and a bit shy when it comes to talking about it. I have come to a point where I just need to vent to someone who will understand or know what I am going through. A tiny intro, I am 22, married and been TTC since I was 20. I know I am young, but let me explain. My husband was shot in Afghanistan while deployed in October of 2010. He lost his entire right lung, and 32% of his left one. His life expectancy has been drastically cut short and BDing is extremely difficult for him since he only has a small portion of one lung. We didn't want to waste any time especially since we were having trouble. Please see my signature to understand how I got to where I am right now. We are currently waiting to start Stims for IVF#1. I had the lap surgery on Feb 20th which my RE counts as CD1. He was hoping I would O on my own, which didn't happen. He then put me on Provera for 10 days, of which I also started Lupron on day 3 of Provera. I am not on day 9 of Lupron and haven't taken provera since Sunday. I went in for an E2 Tuesday which came back at 89.something. RE said just waiting for AF. My appt is tomorrow for which I am supposed to start stims but still no AF! I want to cry. :( What does an E2 at 89 mean? What happens if I don't get AF by tomorrow? I just really need to advice here. I am going crazy.

Me - 22 DH - 26 DH = perfectly normal Me = PCOS, Mild Endo TTC since 2011 (Married Young) Saw RE August 2013 Clomid Cycle #1 100mg- no O Clomid Cycle and IUI #2 150mg- O but weak Clomid Cycle and IUI #3 200mg- Stong O BFN Clomid Cycle and IUI #4&5 200mg- Strong O BFN HSG Janurary 2014 = very slight bicorniate uterus but open tubes. Last Clomid Cycle 200mg and IUI = No O :( Lap Surgery Feb 20th, 2014 = Removal of 22 cysts, mild endo and tubal lesions. No Natural Ovulation. 03/17/2014 Started Lupron for IVF #1 Took Provera to induce AF... Still missing. :(

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Bump. :(

Me - 22 DH - 26 DH = perfectly normal Me = PCOS, Mild Endo TTC since 2011 (Married Young) Saw RE August 2013 Clomid Cycle #1 100mg- no O Clomid Cycle and IUI #2 150mg- O but weak Clomid Cycle and IUI #3 200mg- Stong O BFN Clomid Cycle and IUI #4&5 200mg- Strong O BFN HSG Janurary 2014 = very slight bicorniate uterus but open tubes. Last Clomid Cycle 200mg and IUI = No O :( Lap Surgery Feb 20th, 2014 = Removal of 22 cysts, mild endo and tubal lesions. No Natural Ovulation. 03/17/2014 Started Lupron for IVF #1 Took Provera to induce AF... Still missing. :(

10 years ago • Post starter

I am not in ur boat exactly but I have been married since I was 18 ttc since then really. I just had my iui clomid cycle currently in my 2ww!!! I have unexplained infertility my dh has a good sperm!!! So its frustrating as hell I can understand that!!! Just be positive and know what's meant to be will be that's the hardest lesson for me as well!!! I haven't learned much about ivf but if ur worried and not sure call ur doc OR nurse that's what they r for right lol make them tell u what the plan is!!! Its ur body u need to know!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! BABY DUST TO U!!! and don't let being afraid of talking about ur infertility stop u from sharing I used to be Ike that but now I tell everyone and I feel a lot better!!! No shame in this situation we are all trying to be mommys =]

Me (26) DH (31) TTC #1 for 4 years!!!! Married 8 years this year with one crazy furbaby!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo