Community post

Discussion

TTC & Clomid

Hello all ,
i need a bit of help , i am on my second round of clomid , 50 mg days 3-7 od cycle, im also using preseed, and taking mucinex, im DB'g every other day , i am now on CD 11 and i am nervous and feel hopeless, i am NOT doing opk they always say im O when im not , ( i guess its the meds or me idk) but i am charting ,, mt thermo came in late so i didnt get to start charting untill 3 days ago :( !! does anyone have any pointers oe advise to give ,, its been 4 yrs since i lost 2 babys and the dr gave me the meds , he ist doing any ultrasounds or any blood work , he said there isnt any reason i shouldnt be getting pregnant ,, but i havnt had any success , im staying positive and focusing on TTC ! thank for any and all help !!!!!!!

User ImageUser Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Don't drink coffee, soft drinks or alcohol. Take a prenatal with folic acid. Eat tons of fruit and vegetables (even juice them)

If you are not happy with the doctor get a new one that will do a monitored cycle with timed bd, especially if you are older.

Some people say preseed is bad, try just taking mucinex and see if you get good CM before O

Good luck and Baby Dust

10 years ago

thanks a ton !!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry, I know you posted this question two weeks ago already, but how does your doctor know that you are on the correct dose of Clomid if you're not being monitored? Maybe it's worth getting a second opinion - (I base this on my own experience with Clomid - my doctor was able to check whether I was ovulating by monitoring with ultrasound, and increased my dosage accordingly)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo