Community post

Discussion

TTC to BFP - TTC Support Group for TWW and Beyond

View Full Post

Ok, ladies, decided to start a new thread! Hopefully we can get some new faces in here.

For the new people! Hi, I'm Kat, but all my TTC buddies call me by my online handle: Blade. I'm 29 and this is my 18th cycle trying. I'm near the end of my TWW, but I can always use new cycle buddies!

We have a chatroom, which I'm usually in all damned day long by myself. Carol keeps me company from time to time. You can find the link in my signature if you want to check it out.

My symptoms this week? Bleah, just check my chart. xD The only thing I'm not monitoring this cycle is cervix position because I now have fake nails.

Dreaming of Useful Websites Beta Base -- For HCG by level on DPO Web MD -- best ovulation calc for knowing when your period starts. Cervix Thread on Baby Center -- How to chart cevix. Beautiful Cervix -- For some cool info on what different women's cervixes look like at different stages. TTC Until BFP -- Our chatroom for our group of TTCers. Come in anytime! 10 Miu HPTs

74 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys!!! My name is Lauren and my DH and I have been ttc for 4 yrs!!! I have unexplained infertility which is frustrating as hell!!!! I o on my own and have normal periods!!! Just had my first clomid IUI currently in my 2ww!!! Could use some friends during this time all my friends have babies and don't get the struggle!!!

Me (26) DH (31) TTC #1 for 4 years!!!! Married 8 years this year with one crazy furbaby!!!

10 years ago

Hello all my name is brittany .my husband and I are ttc our rainbow baby. . .our son earned his wings at 23 weeks I have my very own angel:) anyways this ttw is killing me I have many symptoms that I believe wohld point to pregnancy I just have no idea

mommy to my angel Cooper * born sleeping at 23 weeks hoping for my rainbow baby bfp due 12/12/14:)

10 years ago

Hi, guys! Nice to see new faces! xD I was about to give up on our newest thread.

Miracle, let me know how that IUI goes. I'm thinking we might try it in a cycle or two if we can afford to. Good luck!

Brit, the TWW kills all of us, trust me. You'll get through it lol.

Feel free to join us in chat.

As for me? My new cycle started--bummer! Here's hoping we get it this time!

Dreaming of Useful Websites Beta Base -- For HCG by level on DPO Web MD -- best ovulation calc for knowing when your period starts. Cervix Thread on Baby Center -- How to chart cevix. Beautiful Cervix -- For some cool info on what different women's cervixes look like at different stages. TTC Until BFP -- Our chatroom for our group of TTCers. Come in anytime! 10 Miu HPTs

10 years ago • Post starter

Any updates from anyone? I'll be in chat most of the day if you want to talk.

Hi all :-)

Blade, so sorry to hear AF found you again :-(

Welcome to all the new ladies, shame we have to all be in this shitty position. Sending you all positive thoughts and hoping you all get BFP's soon!

I haven't been on here much lately as I've had a lot going on. I've barely managed to log my start dates etc. as I have been feeling a bit over it all. Time to have a serious chat with the hubby and get back into it though as O is due to happen in a few days and I don't want to miss it again.

I've had all kinds of crazy thoughts lately and, as much as I don't have time to wait, i really just needed a break. Hope hubby is ready to start trying again as I often think he's more over it all than me!

10 years ago

Hey, Tiaan. I know how you feel. I get that way a little bit after every cycle. This time it wasn't so bad. But, I've had to take breaks because of it too. Don't feel bad at all. And anyway, we'd love to see you on chat. So, I hope you stop by sometime, especially in the evening.

New update for me! I'll probably put it in my journal in a few days too.

So, I did a lot of thinking--again--and this cycle I got the hubs a fertility supplement. Sadly, it doesn't have vit d and c, but that's ok. We're both taking a b-complex now, and I'm still taking epo pre-o. We're also using soft cups every time we BD this cycle; I want to make sure all my bases are covered. But, if this regiment doesn't work I'll switch out his fertility vites for Fertilaid for both of us. We'll do that for three cycles and see what happens.

During that time we'll find out how much IUI will cost without insurance, and, what his sperm counts are like.

Really though, a IUI is a last resort and a lot of couples have had raving success with Fertilaid. So, I figure it's worth trying for three cycles if we don't get it this time.

Hi everybody !

I am on my 17dpo, bfn today mrng, no AF .. this is our first try.. but i have irregular periods so did my own online research and reduced my weight(nearly 6kgs) n bmi (26.7 to 25) wich was one of d main reason for irregular periods(took a test last feb for PCOS n negative but if no gudluck tis time, have to test for PCOS again)..

Had my ovulation 2 weeks back.. DH an I tout will try n now waiting n waiting n waiting for a result ..

i kno a frnd who had BFP on 28dpo.. i kno it gives tons of hope if AF hasn't shown stil.. lets c..

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I will be 25 years old this year. I have been with my So for 5 1/2 years. We have been TTC since last April.

Currently 6dpo and losing my mind! Took a different approach this month. Only used OPK's this cycle. I decided that I would kind of scale back everything that goes into TTC. Tried to have more fun this cycle instead of planning.

Hoping and praying it worked but I refuse to test early. I think that it just stresses me out when I get BFN.

Ive been looking for a thread like this to find some cycle buddies... I get more support here then my friends!

Thanks ladies.

Jeriann

10 years ago

Hi ladies. ...
I am very new to all of this...I am currently working on baby number 2 after 10 years... We started ttc#2 in February and I started BBT charting for the first time in March. According to fertility friend I ovulated on cd15 which would put me at 12dpo today. I hadn't really noticed many symptoms other than sore boobs and some mild cramping for a few days which isn't out of the ordinary but my hopes are still high. I just wanted to introduce myself maybe make some new friends and wish everyone luck.

hope all our dreams come true ...Ruff

10 years ago

Welcome to the group, guys!

Sorry to hear that, buttercup. I would hate to have irregular cycles. I've heard of women who only have a period once every 100 days. Just crazy! I'm so happy that's not me. Maybe you should try b-complex? I've been told it helps regulate cycles.

I saw you on chat, hoping! Sorry I want around when you came in the room. I'm usually on most of the day, but sometimes I have to do other things that take me away from my computer (when I'm not writing). I hope to see you tomorrow! If you've been trying for over a year you should see the doc. We're working on that ourselves. I got checked out and I'm fine. After we move we'll get the hubs checked.

Hullo, Ruff! Nice to meet you. We were all new to it once. I use to symptom spot like a devil. Googled everything! Now I just ...blah. I chart symptoms just to see what's normal for me from cycle to cycle. Still, if you need someone to lament with, feel free to bug me or any other ladies in chat!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo