Community post

Discussion

TTC to BFP - TTC Support Group for TWW and Beyond

Ok, ladies, decided to start a new thread! Hopefully we can get some new faces in here.

For the new people! Hi, I'm Kat, but all my TTC buddies call me by my online handle: Blade. I'm 29 and this is my 18th cycle trying. I'm near the end of my TWW, but I can always use new cycle buddies!

We have a chatroom, which I'm usually in all damned day long by myself. Carol keeps me company from time to time. You can find the link in my signature if you want to check it out.

My symptoms this week? Bleah, just check my chart. xD The only thing I'm not monitoring this cycle is cervix position because I now have fake nails.

Dreaming of Useful Websites Beta Base -- For HCG by level on DPO Web MD -- best ovulation calc for knowing when your period starts. Cervix Thread on Baby Center -- How to chart cevix. Beautiful Cervix -- For some cool info on what different women's cervixes look like at different stages. TTC Until BFP -- Our chatroom for our group of TTCers. Come in anytime! 10 Miu HPTs

74 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Hi Blade

Im currently on Cycle 15 of TTC#2. An so over these TWW they seem to get longer and longer.

Im currently 1DPO i think could be wrong though my OV is all over the place along with my testosterone levels.

This might be my last month of TTC naturally before we head off to the Fertility clinic. my DS was from a previous partner so gonna get all our "bits" looked at very soon.

Fingers are tightly crossed for a natural baby.

Sticky Vibes to you

x

10 years ago

Hey, Tiffy! Sorry I didn't respond quick enough in the chat room. I had to run to the bathroom and check on something. I don't want you to think I was ignoring you >,<

I got myself checked out. Hubs still needs to be. But, damn that shit can get expensive. I'm already 300 dollars in and still need to pay. We'll likely get his sperm looked at, but I don't think we're gonna dump tons of money on fertility treatment. Just... yeah, no. We don't have that kind of money.

But, I hope if you guys have any issues they're certainly easy to solve!

Dreaming of Useful Websites Beta Base -- For HCG by level on DPO Web MD -- best ovulation calc for knowing when your period starts. Cervix Thread on Baby Center -- How to chart cevix. Beautiful Cervix -- For some cool info on what different women's cervixes look like at different stages. TTC Until BFP -- Our chatroom for our group of TTCers. Come in anytime! 10 Miu HPTs

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!
I'm going on 4 years ttc. we have one angle baby, dh and I have been through the ringer for testing. We don't have answers to our infertility! Drives us insane! I take 50mg clomid days 5-9, upon tons of other vitamins!!

I am currently 7dpo,(cd 22 of a usual 30) not feeling too hopeful. I have been getting some slight cramping since 4 dpo, off and on, makes me think af is coming. :/ I've been testing since 4 dpo, bfn, which I figured would happen!! Here's to hoping! If we do get pregnant we'll have a HEDD 12/10! FX!!

10 years ago

Welcome to the group, Brit!

Wow, 4 years ttc? Whenever I hear a couple has been going longer than two years my heart always goes out to them. I'm not sure I could keep trying like I am now that long. Kudos to you and your hubs, girl!

I'm 10DPO today; my temp shot up a bit. I was hoping it would. It's kind of done nothing but go up, or barely down, for days now. First time it's ever looked like this and first time my CM has ever been THIS dry post O. So, I'm really thinking it means something.

Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hi everyone this is my 5 month trying after a miscarriage last June and a chemical pregnancy in September

New to this site I'm at 12 dpo
Don't really have any symptoms except nipples are sensitive and I'm really tired w hot flashes. I have a little cramping the past three days hope af doesn't show. Usually I have really sore boobs after I Ovulate up til af arrives this month they are just full but not sore at all which is kinda weird
Pray for me ladies and baby dust to all of you

10 years ago

Howdy, Hyan! Glad to have you. Sorry to hear about your MC and CP. Fatigue is actually the number one symptom on CTP by percents of women who were pregnant who has this as a first sign. So, maybe you are! FX!

Feel free to join us in chat. Care and I will be on there tonight for sure. 6:30 EST

Temp went down by .01 degrees today. Totally doesn't mean much other than I am maintaining my temp! Be pregnant, body! >D BE PREGNANT!

Anyone else got any new updates?

UGG... spotting started. It's not in the liner yet, but it's tinged pink in what sticky wet cm I have that find with a cervix finger check. >,< Man, I really thought I had it this cycle too; my chart looked really good. I'm not gonna sit here and kid myself that, hey, maybe it's implantation. V,V I've had this before folks.

AF is gonna be full on tomorrow.

Well... temp went up a little. Still spotting. My coverline on FF is 97.00. I went to bed in a lot of pain last night in my uterus so I popped in a couple IB probhen; I figured it was Af pain. But now the damn pain in gone >,<. Anyone else have anything like this before.

Stupid body...

I had some bad cramping 7/8 dpo. Currently 12dpo (neg frer with fmu). I get really bad cramps when af comes so I was sure that she was coming early. She's due 4/2 and the cramps are gone. So maybe! I'm not too hopeful but the hubs still is!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo