Community post

Discussion

terrified of miscarriage...

Hi girls! I just found out not too long ago that I am almost 5 weeks along!
But like all of you, I have been reading forums and websites off the walls and it has made me terrified that I will randomly miscarry.
Can you girls maybe comfort me a little and tell me what you think the chances are of miscarriage for me or anyone in my shoes?
TIA!

I am 20 years old.
I was only TTC two cycles before I got preggo.
I dont smoke or drink, I eat healthy.
I take Prenatal vitamins and folic acid.

Like I said im only about 5 weeks along though, and I dont want to remain terrified of miscarriage until 13 weeks!

Please help!

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You must not worry about MC at all. Sounds like you are doing everything right. Don't have hot baths or swim in heated pools though.

I freaked out when I had bleeding once when I was pregnant and I called my midwife right away she said it was perfectly normal to spot.

So keep relaxed and enjoy your pregnancy and you should be fine! No trampolines Ok ;)

10 years ago

Thank you!!
I guess I just get so caught up on reading forms it just seems like everyone is MCing.
Ill try not to stress too much, but knowing my mother has had 12 MCs it freaks me out. But she didnt start having all of those until she was 34+ ttc.
Should I be worried about hot showers too?
Thanks for the reply!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo