Community post

Discussion

Finally found Pre-Seed. Does this stuff really work?

Pre-seed is finally available in my pharmacy. I'm not sure if it was because it wasn't available in canada. Regardless, I just pick some up today.

Is there any couples out there that have tried it? What did you think? If it did work was there any tricks to it that you felt helped.

Any comments are welcome at this point

Thanks ladies!

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

With preseed a little goes a long way. I usually use 1g or 2g but u really just have to find the amount that works for u. I would maybe start at 0.5g and work my way up because you can quickly turn into a slip in slide. Me and dh loved it once we found the amount that worked for is. Baby dust!

10 years ago

I used it the month I got pregnant with my daughter! Before the preseed I was having a hard time getting pregnant mainly because of lack of CM. I loved it as it mimics natural CM and helps the boys survive longer and swim freely. This is my experience tho. I've read a lot about women who typically don't produce enough CM and this stuff works great. But I agree with the other post start out with a small amount because you can turn into a slick chick lol. I love it because it isn't sticky like most lube.

10 years ago

Thank you veryuch ladies. I will definitely start slowly.

If I would have gone by the box. They suggest 3-4g's.

Did yours have applicators and do they help?

10 years ago • Post starter

My came with applicators and yes they do help. My advice would be....insert the preseed right before bd'ing because it can easily start dripping out. I typically do it squatting like putting in a tampon and then quickly get into bed lol or I suppose you could do it laying down. Once you find the right position that works for you you'll be fine :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo