Community post

Discussion

Get Fit For Pregnancy!! :) FB Group!

I have created a group on Facebook to connect with all you TTCers out there who want to be as healthy as possible for yourself, and that babe you are trying for! The group is secret, so no one can see it unless invited. Feel free to post whatever you want, your fb friends will never know! I know a lot of TTC ladies have not shared the news that they are trying/wanting to try...so discretion is key. ;)

This group is for everyone...so if you are trying to get that pre baby body back, feel free to join as well! I am a Beachbody coach and Sweat Pink Ambassador and I cannot wait to chat with you about your goals and help you get your body ready for pregnancy! You do not have to use Beachbody products to join, and I will not drive you crazy trying to push products on you. I am just a TTC and Fitness obsessed lady trying to connect with others like me!

The group is titled Fit For Pregnancy, but you cannot search for it, as its a secret ;)

The address is www.facebook.com/groups/fitforpregnancy

Send me a message here on CTP if you are interested in checking it out! :)

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm interested in joining the fit forbpregnacy group. I am forb weeks and wouwouldbloce to hear others experiences and thoughts!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo