Community post

Discussion

Age 33, AMH 0.03, 2 prev MC

I am going to be 34 in a couple of weeks and since May 2013 I have had 2 MC (one blighted ovum, MMC and took Misopristol to induce MC, and other baby stopped developing at 6w2d-MMC had D&C on Jan. 10, 2014). I still wasn't back to a normal cycle 8 weeks post D&C so I went to the OB who asked if I had ever explored whether or not I have PCOS. I have had some symptoms so she ran some bloodwork and my AMH came back astronomically low at 0.03. I have no reasons that it would be so low (no family history that I know of-my mom conceived naturally at age 37). I have been referred to an RE but until then I am trying my best not to completely melt down. Thankfully yesterday when I got this horrible result I also started my first cycle since the D&C so that is good news. But now I feel like we have to try EVERY month so as not to waste any precious eggs I have left. I know it makes IVF difficult but we really want a biological child that is part of both of us. This is one of my worst nightmares to think that I won't have my own child. I get pregnant very easily-2 out of the 3 months we were TTC I got a BFP. It's a matter of maintaining the pregnancy. I'm worried my eggs aren't healthy that are being fertilized. Does anyone have any experience with this? Has anyone still gotten pregnant naturally and/or had false low results for their AMH levels?

06/28/13 (blighted ovum) 01/10/14 (MMC) 04/28/14 (chemical)

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Yes, my AMH was 0.1 - 0.6 ng aged 33 and I had a naturally concieved child at 38. So you must not feel down.

I had actually been on a 6 week holiday when I received my surprise shortly after.

I am currently trying 3 cycles IUI with the same AMH aged 40.

I have been eating lots of green vegetables (Juicing) and fruit.
Stopped drinking coffee, soft drink, alcohol.
Taking Ubiquinol (for strong eggs), Royal Jelly (all the B-vitamins) and a prenatal with folic acid.

I'm currently 12dpo.

The think about the AMH is that you only need to produce 1 eggs to get pregnant, so on reflection, I'm not sure it is a very good test!

Maybe you should try IUI first after 3 months of trying to boost your egg quality, since conception doesn't seem to be your problem?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo