Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Hi!

I'm CD 5 today too. Last month I was sure I was preggers and even had some faint positive HPT's. Possible chemical..I dunno. Still a little bummed but at least I'm on to the next month. I've been TTC for 5 months now and keeping my fingers crossed for this month!

Good luck with the OPK's. I found them useful at first until I was able to pretty much pinpoint my ovulation days.

Keep me posted..I could use a buddy too :)

10 years ago

CD5 right here!!!! Bored out of my mind, let's keep one another sane ok :) my cycle began on March 21st ** Draggg** anyways it was a rather weird period very light and very short. My cycles range from 26-30 days long but lately they have been between 26/27 days. Last month I ovulated super early on CD 13. So we shall see what this month brings.

10 years ago

Yay!! Yes...I def. need someone to keep me sane lol! What days do you typically ovulate? It's usually CD 14/15 for me. Torture waiting to O...just as bad as the TTW sometimes!

10 years ago

I actually just edited my reply. I also use preseed,opks and checking cervix and BBT

10 years ago

Mine was weird as well. Short and light too! Now the wait begins. I just started checking cervix so I'm still getting the hang of it lol. I use Preseed too. I just feel like it "can't hurt" ya know? I was wondering if there was anything to increase estrogen though. Do you know of anything? I feel like my temp is higher than normal, so I'm wondering if I have low estrogen. I haven't been checked or anything. How long have you been TTC'ing?

10 years ago

I think the higher your temps are means you have good estrogen. We haven't been ttc overly long. Some months I just assume to say nah not this month lol but if and when it happens then yay I'm more or less just try to stress less about it. Last month I would have bet money I was pregnant. My temps stayed triphastic for 15 days straight and then boom AF showed her ugly mug lol

10 years ago

10 years ago

oh my goodness! I feel so blessed that you ladies replied!!!

jhoe05 - I was convinced I was last month too! The one time I was so convinced. I was wondering if my body just felt funny because February was a short month. I was so heart broken when AF came on Friday. I went out for dinner on saturday with my bff and hubby and she told us that shes 8 weeks pregnant. Yeah I must say I wanted to kill her. Dont get me wrong I am so happy for her and now I have a baby to spoil. It hurts I must admit, she doesnt even want kids any time soon and I'm here praying to get a BFP. At least its a fresh new month for the both of us! Please please also keep me posted!!!

Jenn2011 - bored out of your mind? I've been googling and stalking everyone for the last month. I dont think I can even get any work done. LOL. I have the same cycle length average too!!! (26-30). it was also really light and short. this "boredom" has me hoping I'm just one of those people that have their periods while preggo. LMAO! I keep hearing about Pre-Seed. I think Its time to google something new :-D

10 years ago • Post starter

I was in the same boat last month. I swore on being pregnant :( I'm really not much of a symptom spotter but I just had "that feeling". Ugh..not so much! AF arrived on the 21st. My cycles have aways been pretty regular (28-30 days) but I'm starting to wonder if my age is starting to factor in. I'm 33 and hubs is 32. Our hurdle is the fact that he had a vasectomy a few years before we got together and I begged to have him reverse it. He had the reversal done in Oct. 2013. Since then, his sperm has returned to a normal range so I don't know what's going on. Keep thinking that it might be on my end at this point. My doc won't do any testing until a year of tying has gone on. Anywho guess I'll keep going on and pray for my little miracle! :))

10 years ago

Preseed was a blessing when I conceived my daughter. Before that I wasn't getting pregnant. Mainly due to lack of cervical mucous lol. Ya I pretty much sit here an vote all day long. But definitely purchase the preseed it's the bomb lmao

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo