Community post

Discussion

I don't know what is going on:(

So 7 months ago I had a depo shop ( 2mts after I had my daughter). My husband and I went sure if we handed a 3rd baby yet. We'll about 2 mts into it we decided that we would love a third. So I decided to not get another shot. I had the shot Jan 20, 2015. I had a normal period on March 23,2015. Another on Apr 25 and again on may 23. Nothing at all in june. No spotting nothing! !!! July has been a nightmare!!! I started spotting from the 8th -15th. Then started spotting again on the 24th and I am still spotting. I got a Pos LH on the 29th. I just don't get it. I have NEVER had problem with my periods. How long will this go on. I have spoken to my doc and she doesn't seem to care at all. I know it's not normal to spot or bleed for (now) 26/34 days.....I hate my body right now!!!

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I would definately seek another opinion from someone who cares for their patients and their patients concerns. Is it possible that you could be pregnant? Sometimes levels get so high they won't read on a test I've heard. My sister never did get a positive pregnancy test, but tested positive at 6 wks through blood test.

Mill

8 years ago

I have taken tons of tests. Even diluted my urine with water.... I have no clue what is up.

8 years ago • Post starter

Trying to get pregnant aside...bleeding all the time takes a toll with bedroom activities.... my husband understands but still....

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo