Community post

Discussion

11 DPO-BFN Clear Blue Digital

Totally bummed out today. I was trying really hard not to get my hopes up but I tend to be a pretty impatient person and ended up taking a test today 11 DPO. I took the Clear Blue Digital and it came back BFN. I am just upset I really wasn't stressing every symptom but I just felt like it was different this cycle. My mom is telling me to wait and test with FMU tomorrow because I took the test around 1 pm today, but now I'm just afraid to take it that it will come out negative. I know I can wait and take it again on Wednesday if AF doesn't arrive but now I'm just in a moody funk saying she will come and I shouldn't do this to myself. I'm wishing now I had just gotten the FRER test and let that seal my fate this cycle.

Has anyone gotten a BFN with the CBD 11 DPO but gotten a BFP later on? It sucks even worse when I do some research on the test and plenty of women DO get a BFP 11 DPO with the CBD. :(

Trying to Conceive Ticker

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I read that the clear blue digital tests only detect over 50u hCG but there are others that pick up much smaller amounts down to 20u hCG. Maybe you tested too early? I am from New Zealand though so maybe our clear blues are different? Try again with a first morning catch and maybe even a more sensitive test? Bless ya!

10 years ago

This was my EXACT situation today! What ended up happening, since your post was 5 days ago??

10 years ago

I wish I had a good answer! I am still playing the waiting game I'm 16 dpo today and still waiting on a BFP or AF. I had very minimal spotting this morning but no cramps and nothing as of now. I didn't test yesterday but I tested tonight because I don't have an answer, I am never late on my period so it's odd for me but i got a again so I guess I'm just waiting for to make her late arrival. I think next cycle I am going to get some cheap tests to start with, they are cheaper (obviously) and pick up smaller amounts of HCG.

Trying to Conceive Ticker

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo