Community post

Discussion

Foods effecting my CM?

Hi i'm new here! i'll quickly introduce myself. i am a married mom of 2 from Oregon. i am waiting for O in our 3rd cycle of TTC #3.

i just recently read that eating pineapple, before O, can create really acidic CM. JW if you've heard of any other foods i may be accidentally sabotaging my CM with....

User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Avoid lemons, oranges and staff like that around the time you are trying to conceive. You can reintroduce them after you conceived and you are sure your pregnancy stuck. I did for this month and it seems that it's working. I'm 9 dpo and I have many early pregnancy symptoms, like implantation bleeding (noticed yesterday and today). I'm a heavy natural lemonade drinker and I ttc for 5 months now with no result, despite I'm trying to eat very healthy. Lemons are awesome for health in general, but I tried without this month, because I read the same information as you did. I decided to give it a try. Instead eat lots of green legumes and salad herbs. They increase fertility, like green barley powder and parsley, green peppers etc. I also had problems with cm. For more information contact me.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo