Community post

Discussion

What's happening ?Am I pregnant or it's just my brain?

I am sure most of you out there are wondering if you did the right thing, if you did it on the right time. Time goes by, but your mind stays there... "I ovulated and I am hoping to get pregnant "
How many of you, started to feel different just 2 days after ovulation? Starting to have all these symptoms : fatigues, cramps, nausea. Etc, which are described as early sings in pregnancy. I tell you what! I am one of the many women out there who hopes she is pregnant, and the MAGICAL TEST will soon show some light in my life. The question is : am I going crazy?? What should I do.?. Are all these symptoms just because I want it so bad?
I would like if you all that have symptoms and not sure if it's the real deal yet or not to share their thoughts here :)

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oh the joys of symptom spotting. I've just about rejoined the active TTC'ers, well.. once CD1 arrives again. (Actually cant wait to get my period, should be here anytime now!) and I know how hard it is not to put every little twinge down as related.

Take a breath, let the twinges and the pokes and the shooting pains and the nausea come and go, until your luteal phase is over, aunt Flo hasnt arrived and its time to test. THEN you can rave about how you just KNEW it was this cycle :D

No seriously. Its ridiculous how us ladies like to deem ourselves pregnant just 2 days after Ovulation. I wish it was that easy, and that fast, to know!

I dont know why I just babbled. Sorry about that. I think you should wait it out til 10dpo, then wonder if anything was different this cycle. I'll tell you what. My last cycle before I started the pill this year, gave me spotting (for the first time ever) on 10dpo. Then my period arrived 13dpo. Ugh. So the whole 'its different this time' thing doesnt work for me.

Good luck though!

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo