Community post

Discussion

Seventh cycle of trying to conceive...anyone else?

My first post too :)

Anyway, this is my seventh cycle of trying to conceive our first child. I am currently (approximately) 9dpo and even though this time I said I wouldn't think about it...how hard is it not to when it's all you want in the world? Going to do a pt on the 28th even though I know I could do one earlier, I really hate bfn's lol

So is anyone else around their seventh go of things? Anyone way over too? It's so frustrating.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Cycle 7 for me! Just had a +opk so gonna get this ball rolling tonight! Hehe! I am temping this cycle as well, looking forward to seeing if o is confirmed! Good luck

Mill

10 years ago

Woohoo! Wishing lots of baby dust your way :) and thank you! If it is indeed a bfn this time I am going to give the opk a try next time as well as go and see my doctor :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Ill know this month that there is nothing more that I can do as far as timing because I think I have timing in the bag this cycle... So after this month it'll just be whenever and no more craziness that I've been dealing with temping and opks.... Baby dust to you as well!

Mill

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo