Discussion

Muslimah's TTC

Salaam alaikum,

Any Muslimah's TTC 2014 -2015??

Wa alaikum salaam

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

WS.
I will be, not yet though. I'm awaiting my Endo to say I can get off the pill, hopefully next month, then start after May when my baby would have been born.

Hows it going?

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago

Asalaam alaikum Cookie,

Well its month 4/cycle 4 of trying and we don't have any known health issues as I got a check up with my OB before TTC.

So its probably just stress that is making it more difficult and the fact I am in my 30's trying to have a baby.

I am located in Morocco currently so there isn't easy access to all the ovulation kits etc that everyone else located in Europe or America has.

So we are just BDing and then waiting to see if I get my period although this cycle I am taking baby asprin and tracking my Basel Body temp to get a better idea of when ovulation happens.

InshaAllah your journey will be easy!

Wa alaikum salaam

10 years ago • Post starter

InshaAllah, yours too.

I dont like OPKs, personally, I have PCOS so they dont work very well for me aha, and works out expensive too.

I track my temps when I'm not on the pill, which I'll be getting back to soon, iA.

I'm from England, I'm 20 :)

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago

As'salaamu alaikum wrwb,

Ramadan Kareem sisters! May Allah (SWT) bless us all with good offspring. Rabbi hab li min la dunka duriyatan Tayyibah; innaka samee'ud dua.

I too am ttc. I just started taking herbs and supplements. Insha'allah, along with lots of prayer and du'a they will work. I'm keeping track of my journey at coveredgirlsrock(dot)weebly(dot)com.

Please let me know if anyone is taking anything as well and if they worked. Allah is al khaliq, al bari, al mussawir. May our duas be accepted. Ameen.

ASAWRWB

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo