Community post

Discussion

Symptoms coming and going

I had a light positive on 3/12, tested again on 3/13 after a 2 hour hold and it was darker than the 3/12 fmu test. Took a CBD with weeks estimator on 3/15 and it said 2-3. Since the 14th it has already been a rollercoaster of symptoms. Some days I feel I have them all, others nothing. Is that normal? I feel nauseated sometimes, sometimes really bad and think im going to throw up, then i take a deep breath and calm myself and it goes back to nausea. Some days my BB's really hurt and others not a bit. I have got dizzy a couple times... I go to the doc on 3/24 for blood tests then an ultrasound 4/7... Should I be worried that my symptoms are not consistant?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congratulations on your BFP! Don't worry, symptoms will change constantly with your hormones constantly raging and your body accommodating everything. I recall having this with DD. If you're really worried about it see your doctor, soon, but I think it's normal :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo