Community post

Discussion

Hoping

Had my 1st child @ 20 shes 10 now. I have a new partner my husband, we've been TTC for 5 months then just stopped when I always got my period. Im always spot on with my period with the exception of being 31 days instead of 29. As of right now I am 9 days past my period date. 5 days I did a test and it was negative, 6 days negative, and 8 days I went to the clinic and it was negative. I have cramps like a period but nothing as of yet. I've been looking up similar stories but I never get to see the end result those women had, were they pregnant or not!?! Ha Ha I have another appointment Friday just incase I have not gotten my period. I don't have the sore/tender breast, I have a very active life so I'm sure if the tired is a sign of pregnancy or just life. I did have a headache all day yesterday. Anyone else floating in the wind?
Not stressed just wondering

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Ovulating now and DH and I dtd every day for the last week.
Hoping it all will stick. Hoping it has for you too!
Baby dust and best wishes !

Me 45 DH 39 7 angels ttc since fall 2015

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo