Community post

Discussion

10Dpo

View Full Post

Who here is with me at 10dpo? When will you start testing? Share your updates with me :)

58 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 58 Replies | Last Page

Don't count yourself out! I've read of a lot of women who's bb's were sore, then calmed down & then they got a BFP.

I also read that sore side bb's simply means that we ovulated. Funny I've never noticed it before though.

BFN for me. Wahhhh.

However my bb's are not only heavy & sore to touch (normal with AF) but sore when I'm walking around doing anything (not normal with AF)

I'm going to start focusing on next month, & if AF doesn't show up, well that's a bonus, but not counting on it.

AF for me is due Monday. Same as you? I also have a 26-28 cycle. (Usually 28, but sometimes 27 or 26) If we fall pregnant next month it will be a New Year's Eve/day baby.

10 years ago • Post starter

Awww! So sorry for your BFN but you're still not out yet either so hang in there girl!

I'm thinking the same as you - not expecting this to be my month but if it is, hooray!! Otherwise on to another month.

I had a weird occurrence today - while making supper I started to feel nauseous (not enough to run to the bathroom but obvious enough) and shortly after, when I got to sit down, some nasty cramps in lower abdomen and lower back, esp right side for like 15-30 mins. I've never had any of that before AF... the cramps were bad enough for me to try and massage them. I also had some very very light brown cm late afternoon but nothing when I wipe (sorry tmi). I'm thinking this is just the beginning of a bad AF but I don't know... I tried to read about bad cramps for implantation but info is all over the place.

My AF is either due tomorrow to Sunday and I was going to test Monday as AF would be official late by then. Was sooo tempted to buy a test today when at the grocery store but made myself wait and save $15 and see if AF shows soon. Based on this website's tracking I have a 25-27 cycle though more 26-27. I always thought it was 26-28 though not off by much ;)

So, now it's wait, wait, wait... ugh. Still crossing fingers for us and praying the witch doesn't show!!

User Image

10 years ago

I sometimes get nausea & lightheaded just before AF. You?

Do you usually get spotting before AF?

I don't at all. When the red devil is here, her introductory is loud & clear lol. If I had spotting, or brown CM id def think something is up.

Doing a bit of reading, & thinking we BD too often this cycle during the fertile period:

1x0dpo
2x1dpo
1x2dpo

Trying our luck for a boy, hence not BDing until O.

We might start trying every other day & see how that works.

Also asked hubby to pick up a sperm count test- interested to see how they are getting along, after the chop & chemo (2.5yrs ago).

Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday for you.

Hi sunseeker! How are you feeling today?? Hoping the witch still hasn't showed for you!

This was definitely a weird AF for me this time and pray I don't get it again! Those cramps/gas or whatever the heck is was were horrendous though I'm not bleeding very much so atleast 1 plus! lol. I've never spotted before AF and if I do, it's like a couple hours before she really shows her ugly head! Something to keep in mind for next time...

How are things going? Did your DH get his swimmers checked?

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Candie,

Your not bleeding very much? That could be a good sign. It may not really be AF. I always get horrendous (foetal position) AF cramps before and the 1st day of AF. Not normal for you?

AF is 1 day late. Not normal. I'm usually like clockwork.

Symptoms: headache for 2 days- normal with AF coming. But no AF cramps. Just pressure in one spot. Strange. Checked my cervix & it's high & soft which is supposed to be a good sign for PG, but tested and BFN again.

This month is really doing my head in.

Hubby bought a home SA test but it was faulty. They are sending us another. In the meantime he has an appointment with GP today to get a referral to have a SA at a fertility clinic.

hey all im on 4th month of ttc number 2 my son is 21 months im currently 9dpo and tested a bfn i no too early but couldnt resist and im having pains that feel like period pains so waiting for it to appear but since ovulation my boobs have been killing n im constantly tired starting to think its all in my head lol x
baby dust to everyone x

10 years ago

@sunseeker - Eeeee!! So excited for you! Maybe it's your month?? Have you tried testing again or will you wait a couple days? Crossing fingers, hands, toes, etc for ya!

How are you feeling today? Things go well with your hubby? What did they say?

@becky - Hi! Welcome and baby dust sent your way! Your symptoms sound promising!!! Are you waiting til AF is late?

AFM - This will be my 2nd or 3rd cycle trying though not too hard. Just trying to have fun. My DD is turning 3 next month so it's about time to have another though scared as heck and excited about doing everything all over again!

I'm still suffering through AF... As mentioned earlier it was VERY late as of Friday afternoon (other than those cramps) and I thought Sunday-Monday is was going away but then bam! While at an indoor playground with my DD I felt somethin and had to get my hubby to run and get my purse so I could go to the bathroom and now it's full-flow... I never had this before. Light to heavy... it's ALWAYS been heavy to light and I had some minor crampin last nite. Gotta hate those hormones or whatever is causing this.

ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Becky, any good news for us? I'm also TTC#2. DD is 3, and needs a buddy. This will be our 4th month trying.

Hey Candie, the red devil arrived 2 days late. Heartbreaking! Back to the drawing board. Likewise AF has been awful. But it always is for me. I hear you- damn hormones. I swear one we are content with our family size, I'll have a hysterectomy.

DH, has done the test. Just need to go back to the GP after the weekend to get the results.

Will you do anything different this cycle?

Hi sunseeker! I'm so sorry to hear about your AF showing up... :( Our bodies are so cruel tricking us into thinking we're preg when it's all in our head. Atleast we get to look forward to the all bding again, right?!?! lol

Still waiting for my AF to fully take a hike... it's 7 days now from when I started spotting if that's what it was. Other than waiting on that I think we'll try the bding every other day when my cm seems fertile and drink more green tea. What about you?

I recall your comment before on increasing your chances to have a boy by bding after O. Is that true?? We would also like to have a boy but then again having another girl would sure make it easier clothes and toy wise. lol. I heard there are bding positions that increase the chances of a boy as well as bding in the morning helps...?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Candie,

According to Shettles method- BD as close to ovulation as you can. BDing before O increases chance for a girl. Doggy & female orgasm are preferred for boy. Doggy gives Y sperm a head start. Female orgasm makes the environment more alkaline- preferable for Y sperm.

Google, 'shettles method'. It is just a theory, & abit of fun to try. At the end of the day we are happy with healthy, but it's worth a try.

Depending on results this week, thinking we'll do no BDing for 5 days before O to hopefully build up the sperm count, then every 2nd day & see how that works. Fingers crossed!!

Has AF left the building yet?

Where do you live? I'm in Melbourne Australia :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo