Community post

Discussion

10Dpo

Who here is with me at 10dpo? When will you start testing? Share your updates with me :)

58 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 58 Replies | Last Page

I'm 11dpo. Expecting AF anyday between Friday and Wednesday (14-19dpo) My plan is to wait til 16dpo but I don't think I'm gonna make it lol. This cycle my symptoms have been identical to the symptoms I had the last cycle I was pregnant! =)

10 years ago

Soooo I had two FRER tests in my bathroom, decided to take one just for shits and giggles, 3rd urine of the day and only a couple hour hold and I got an unmistakable positive!!!! Baby dust to you! <3

10 years ago

Hi! I'm 11DPO myself as well and will wait until AF is late so possibly test on Monday if no show. My bbs are quite sore, near armpits, which is unusual for me and got some weird pressure/pulling down on bottom, right side. I don't want to over think but it's so hard... lol. I haven't taken any O tests to determine when I O'd so I'm guessing my DPO so I'll make myself wait till AF is due or later. I have a normal 26-28 cycle.

How are you doing? What symptoms do you have?

Congrats Kitten!!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm 13 dpo ... I tested with a Internet cheapy on 10 dpo and saw a faint line... Went out and bought a first responce the next day and got a BFP... Going to the DRs tomorrow to confirm with blood work!

10 years ago

Congratulations Kittens & Kristy!!! So excited for you both!

Candie you are so much stronger than me.

I've had several symptoms. Exhausted, bloating etc, but this is my first month tracking my cycle so this could be all normal, or in my head.

The most positive symptom was twinges, cramping in my pelvic area yesterday (9dpo) which could have been implantation? Hoping.

I've tested 8dpo & 9dpo- BFN. Too early , but I'm an eager beaver. Will test agn 11dpo,

Its hard to compare to my first pregnancy. My 1st wasn't planned, so I wasn't looking for anything. Also, I was never on the pill (sends me crazy), however I started taking it just prior to a trip to Thailand (obviously after conception that I wasn't aware at the time had occurred), because I didn't want to get AF there. Before we left for Thailand my bb's were HUGE and heavy but this could of just been from the pill (or both). It wasn't until half way through the trip that I started getting real symptoms. I would have been approx 6 weeks. In bed by 9pm- exhausted. The smell of alcohol made me ill (not like me), and came home with shocking heart burn. And sure enough got a BFP.

How long have you all been TTC?

10 years ago • Post starter

This is our 3rd month without contraception. But 1st month actively monitoring my cycle. Hubby had testicular cancer when our 1st was 3 months old, so very anxious not knowing if we are able to conceive naturally.

Hi there!

Those sound like promising symptoms at 9DPO! Crossing my fingers for you! I would definitely wait before testing until atleast 11DPO if not till AF is late but it's your choice! I know it's hard... I've been fighting all day going to the dollar store to get cheapies but I'm trying to wait, real hard. lol.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband and it's great you're still trying! Wow! You had quite the adventure with your 1st pregnancy! I've never heard of someone being preg (unknowingly) and taking the pill - it's awesome it didn't do much to you! It's awesome you went to Thailand! What a trip!

I've been TTC #2 for almost a year though I took a 6 month break and the times before that didn't really count as it was hit and miss so... uh, I guess this is my 1st month really trying. With my 1st it happened within the 1st or 2nd month so hoping it won't take long. My outter bbs are still sore today, lots of pressure/odd sensations down there, pretty hungry lately which was my biggest clue that I was preg with DD as I would eat hardly anything on the day my AF was due but was starving then!

How are you today?

User Image

10 years ago

Your symptoms are sounding positive

My bb's have been heavy & also tender on the side.

However that could just be a sign AF is coming. Hope not.

I just received some tests in the post, so intend on testing tomorrow (12dpo).

Will keep you posted. Let me know if you weaken & test early ;)

Well, I think I'm out this month. My bbs aren't as sore today though they are still a little tender, mostly when poked though they still feel heavy... I still got some tingles/twinges down there. Crossing fingers but not as hopeful as yesterday!

How are you today? Did you test?!?! Lots of sticky baby dust vibes sent your way!!

User Image

10 years ago

I also wanted to comment that I've woken up 2 nights in a row at like 3-3:30am for no reason!! Soooo unlike me and of course, once I wake up I gotta go pee!! I don't have very much cm though... I feel wet at times and when I look there's not much or it's dry/sticky by the time I get to look.

Sorry tmi...

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo