Community post

Discussion

symptoms of the tww by dpo

7 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I'm going crazy I'm now 4dpo and the symptoms have eased up and I'm still having cramping

8 years ago • Post starter

Im also 4dpo and getting symptoms. Cramps, nausea, sore breasts and I never normally get any of these when I'm due on. It's driving me crazy not knowing if I can be excited and 'enjoy' the symptoms knowing that I'll have something at the end of it or if I'm just sick and my body's playing tricks on me! Hope you have a good day, I have a few bits to do so I will hopefully be able to take my mind off it!

Sending baby dust x

User Image

8 years ago

I just can't get my mind of it last night I got another symptom that I never had in my tww my mouth and throat just get dry and since 1dpo I have been cramping on my right ovary and my right leg is cramping too so hope this is it this month as that never happens to me.

to you..

Hi I know how that feels. I've had all kinds of symptoms since 1dpo.. so I tested on 7,8 & 9 dpo... bfnothing... Today is 9dpo..and I have no symptoms, idk..why does my body hate me
to you all...I truly hope u get your

8 years ago

Hey ladies I missed my period and I'm 2days late yeepi and I have sensitive nipples,lower back pain aand headache.hope this is it im testing today.

Hello everyone! I'm 6dpo and looking for an active forum :) it seems like with each passing cycle my body throws me a new massive curveball lol.

8 years ago

Hey We are on the same boat what are your symptoms, im 15dpo today and when I woke up I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I saw pinkish blood I just hope its not AF coz im having lower back too as my AF was supposed to have started at 13dpo..
I'm already sad wish you lots of baby dust ladies

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo