Community post

Discussion

I give up, it's too hard

I've decided today after almost 18 months that I give up. I'm feeling so down and depressed about the whole ttc and it's making me so sad, I can't do it any more. I did manage to get pregnant twice last year. One was a chemical the other ectopic and it's just too hard. So I've made the decision that I can't put myself through the heartbreak and disappointment any more. I wish all of you out the best of luck, you're stronger women than me xxxx

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Dont let stress get the best of you!!! I am 30 & ttc ( never had a pregnancy)

10 years ago

I've tried not stay positive and relaxed about it. My hubby is the most supportive man ever but I physically can't do it, I'm drained and I don't want to put myself through anymore hurt

10 years ago • Post starter

I think that you'll find that when you give up and start living your life happily, your body will relax enough to make it happen.

Good luck in the future :)

10 years ago

I really understand what you feel. We have such a similar story. Me, like you been trying for almost 2 years with 2 miscarriages. I had several depression episodes because i really couldn't handle the feeling so we took a break often if we feel it too much. Don't give up, just take a break and go back to the board!
Good luck!

10 years ago

My husband wants me to go for counselling because he doesn't think i'm coping with the aftermath of the ectopic. I just don't think talking to a stranger will help. It's different with people who have been or are going through it, but I couldn't have someone telling me what I need to do or feel when in reality they don't know how hard it really is. I think a couple of months off to get my head together and start again

10 years ago • Post starter

I think you are wise Butterfly. I think talking about things that upset you is not for everyone. Take your time to grieve. Go do things you enjoy and be with your friends. :)

10 years ago

butterfly, it sounds like a break will do you good. Also, a good counselor would never tell you what to do or feel but would help you work through or process your emotions. They're there to listen and support you. Take time for yourself, focus on your relationship and being healthy. Yoga is great to help with creating positive energy too.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo