Community post

Discussion

Best ovulation test out there?

Hey ladies, I bought the clear blue easy ovulation tests this month that give you the best four days. Looking for a cheaper alternative. Suggestions? Hubby and I have been trying to convince for almost a year now and have had 2 suspected and 1 confirmed miscarriage. In the process of trying to find a new doc to help me figure out what's going on since my current one is of no help

Have a great night!

Liz

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Best advice is buy cheapo Wondfo OPK dip strips and use those. Then use the digital CB smiley face (the regular ones are better than the Advance IMO) to back-up/confirm your surge and and then again once they are negative (I preferred to "watch" my surge). That's what I did. I didn't usually use more than 2-5 digitals per cycle out of a box of 20. That box should last at least 4 cycles. Buy them on Ebay, they are cheaper and expired are JUST fine. Sometimes you can find a recently expired box for $12 shipped (box of 20 CBE digital ovulation tests). I don't pay over $23 shipped for a non expired box of 20.

Hope this helps and good luck!

~Kristie Hoping the stork brings a in Fall 2014 or Summer 2015! But TOTALLY ok with another We just want a healthy baby! Unexpected O around 1/29 SO...FX!! I got my on the day I set my ticker for! EDD from O 10/23/14! User Image (early & cautious) BFP 2/7/14!!!!! User Image

10 years ago

Defiantly the clear blue fertility monitor! Very accurate and clear! Expensive but u can get a cheap one on eBay. Also watch you tube reviews. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo