Community post

Discussion

Preparing for IUI

So, we have moved to the IUI category now. I go for an HSG tomorrow and hopefully IUI the next cycle, since RE wants me on fertility meds. What can I do to get my uterus ready and willing? I ovulate normally every month. I am taking my prenatal vitamin and baby aspirin regularly and I have seen that it is more successful when the insem is done with a full bladder. Anyone else have advice?

User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

We go for our first consultation tomorrow. don't know what to expect, but looking forward to get the ball rolling. Might be too early to start this cycle but I so want us to try. Keep us posted, should be great journeying this road together.

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

10 years ago

HSG was good...so now I wait to talk to tje re nurse about step 2....rx for clomid and hopefully ordering sperm for our iui

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh you did?! That's awesome! Ours didn't go as planned, still not sure what to do now :-(

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

10 years ago

At our consult, the RE told us our only options were IVF or IUI with donor sperm. My DH just has too few sperm....

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo