Community post

Discussion

TTC 2.5 years

Anyone else been trying for 2+ years to conceive? My wife and I are currently in a TWW, BNF on 12dpo. AF is due tomorrow and I am feeling out this round..........again..............even after having some spotting on 7dpo. I'm 14dpo today. Just needing some hope..............

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

We are getting back into the TTC game, but took a break when we hit the two year mark. I am so sorry. I know that pain. My only suggestion would be to make sure that you have consulted with your doctor to make sure your tubes are not blocked (or any other issue). I hesitated to go the route of a Fertility Clinic because we wanted to do things as natural as possible. However, in hindsight, I feel like we have an undiagnosed issue (other than age), and I wish we had taking more proactive measures earlier on. I wish you the best of luck!

8 years ago

Yeah, AF showed up. We're going to a new clinic on Wednesday to see if we can just get some better answers. We've been doing this on our own at home for a while. I'm trying to keep stress down, eat well, and being happy. It's just frustrating to keep getting a BFN every month. BAH!

8 years ago • Post starter

We have been trying since November 2012. I have seen drs and have had 2 early miscarriages. If we don't get pregnant (and it stick) by December we decided to stop.

8 years ago

This is definitely difficult. We have been TTC since October 2014 for baby #2. Baby #1 came so easily. I have been going to a gyno the last 4 months and have had so many blood tests trying to confirm if I'm ovulating or not. My cycles range from 32 - 39 days. Just got a prescription for Clomid. I really wanted to go the natural way, but I think if we don't get help soon I might want to give up. Has anyone else used Clomid yet?

8 years ago

Ugh, Clomid was awful for me. I got such terrible bloating, I was super moody and crabby, totally felt like I was pregnant and nothing. I hate it. I prefer Femara. I am going to the obgyn today (new clinic) and hopefully we can get some better answers....other than "unexplained infertility". I totally get the feeling of wanting to give up. I've tried lots of things like eating health, acupuncture, relaxation. Now I'm doing some vitamins like Evening Primrose Oil and CoQ10 and Fish Oil. I am hoping for some results. Good Luck! Its hard, you are not alone! But.....Clomid was hard for me.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo