Community post

Discussion

Hopeful to sad

Hello everyone! I'm new to countdown to pregnancy. I am a 29yo trying for my first bio child with my wife, yes same-sex couple here, for the last 2.5 years (we have an awesome daughter thru adoption). My period started 7/4/15. Did an at home insem on 7/18/15. I had some very brief spotting on 7/25/15 (this NEVER happens to me). I am here at 14dpo and AF is due tomorrow 8/2/15 and I'm scared that she will show up like always. I have had mild dull cramps in my lower abdomen off and on most days of the week since 7dpo, bloating, feel like crying so easily on the most random things.......BFN on a pregnancy test on 7/30/15 in the late afternoon with very little time between last urine. Today is the first time I woke up all cycle and felt like I was not pregnant. I've been feeling so hopeful all cycle and I just don't feel anything today. Any words of wisdom or hope for a BFP?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I know the feeling all too well, but don't throw the towel in until AF shows! And if she does, the good news is that you still have so many fertile years ahead of you! I know your journey involves more procedures, so I wish you the best of luck as you both venture forward. Have you considered Clomid on your next round? Baby dust to you!

8 years ago

Yeah, AF showed up. We're going to a new clinic on Wednesday to see if we can just get some better answers. We've been doing this on our own at home for a while. I'm trying to keep stress down, eat well, and being happy. It's just frustrating to keep getting a BFN every month. BAH! I've tried Clomid and that made me absolutely crazy. I felt much better on Femara but haven't had that for a few months so at the new clinic we will see about it.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo