Community post

Discussion

looking for a friend

Hello my name is Marin I am a bible believing Christian who is trying to wait on God's timing, and I am currently trying to lose weight before TTC with my 3rd child. I was wondering if there is anyone who would like someone to be my pen pal I would love to be able to talk about the UPS and down of the seemingly unquenchable yearning for a new little one I am a mama two a very active 2 1/2 yr old boy and a little mamma big helper 5yr old girl who I adore both to pieces! There are times when its all good and dandy but then It hits me like a brick my husband calls me "c lucky" sometimes it just strikes me all of a sudden and sometimes its a pregger woman via the store,tv, or my sister. Not to mention my other sister just had a baby in April. I dunno I just need someone to relate to b/c it seems like I'm all alone in my own little world.
Please reply
Trying to keep my chin up
Maryn

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Welcome to cdtp x

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo