Community post

Discussion

Anyone Else have blocked tubes?

My husband and I have been ttc for 68 months...I am currently 12dpo ( and know I am out this month ) I have pcos and my tubes are supposedly blocked..(my right tube has fluid in it ( hydrosalpinx) and my left tube was mostly clear in 10/2012...I have had several abdominal/pelvic surgeries over the years...( appendectomy w lysis of adhesions) 2 diagnostic laps, and one lysis of adhesions...my RE told us that I won't be able to achieve pregnancy without ivf...he told us ( we saw him last summer) that we didn't have to rush into ivf...we had plenty of time...he said I wouldn't go for it for at least 2 - 4 years...and that's what we are planning/thinking....the price tag is really the problem...and I am not guaranteed success...I am afraid with my history that ivf won't work...I have read that hydrosalpinx and IVF aren't a good combo...the Hydro makes ivf that much more difficult due to the fluid and swelling it causes...the RE doesn't want to remove or try and clear my tube(s) because doing another surgery ( we would be paying 100% of it) would only make the problem that much worse...he feels I am an excellent candidate for ivf...he said my ovaries are healthy ( no cyst ) and he believes I would produce a lot of eggs doing ivf....I just don't know how I feel about risking ivf when we aren't sure it will work...I am crushed that pregnancy won't happen naturally ( I believe God can work miracles so it can easily happen ) I just am impatient....I want to be a mommy....we've waited and prayed for so many years now...I don't know how much more I can handle mentally :( Does anyone else have a similar story that ended in a BFP naturally?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi. I don't have a story like yours, but while I was trying to conceive I found this natural fertility website very helpful. I personally used castor oil packs and many of the other remedies they offered. Best of luck to you!

http://natural-fertility-info.com

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo