Community post

Discussion

Help with irregular cycle and how far along...

Okay, so i am really irregular, i can go anywhere between 1-6 months between periods. I got pregnant after missing a month (got pregnant in month two). They calculate by adding 2 weeks before you actually conceived, which would make me "9 weeks" along. However, the ultrasound, they told me i am "7 weeks fetal age" but if they are going by adding 2 weeks on, it doesn't line up with my first pregnancy test and HCG blood test. do i go by 9 weeks or 7 weeks? My pregnancy book counts the 2 weeks prior to conception into the development, so would that mean i am in "week 9" by the book's standards?

help, very confused! sorry if this is a stupid question but it is driving me nuts trying to figure it out lol

User Image missing my little nub who was lost in March 2014.

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi how r u? I think u should go for the 7 weeks ultrasound because if u are 9 weeks and on the ultrasound baby measure 7 weeks then there is a problem with the baby growth, the fact that your period is not regular , in my opinion u should go by ur ultrasound ,by the way congratulations :)

10 years ago

I guess that means that you are 9 weeks pregnant. (edited - said 7 weeks and then rethought it)

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Unfortunately I'd like to update...

had my OB appointment, this one ended up as a missed miscarriage and we lost the baby :(

User Image missing my little nub who was lost in March 2014.

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh no i am very sorry :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo