Community post

Discussion

BFP! Can't Believe It! 10DPO! Symptoms list by DPO!

Hello all! First thing.. to you all! Second thing I can't believe I finally get to post my I just wanted to walk you through my symptoms leading up to my , and I hope someone, even just one person, finds comfort in my post. Don't give up now, I almost did. I'm so glad I didn't.
CD18- Ovulation Day! We BD this day. We BD from CD12-CD18.
1DPO- Extremely tired, but most likely from the day before's activities in DE with friends.
2DPO- Peeing every 15 minutes it seemed. Feeling lack of motivation.
3DPO- Started temping again and noticed my temp was still up.
4DPO- Minor headache in the AM. I am extremely bloated!! I've never been that bloated in my life! Temp is still up. I notice an excessive amount of hand lotion type CM. Cervix is soft, sensitive, and closed.
5DPO- Still extremely bloated. Temp is up. Still feel tired. Cervix is high and soft like velvet, and closed. Still have an abundance of hand lotion type CM.
6DPO- Temp is still up. Feeling tired. CM is a bit dryer than before but still very wet. Cervix is still closed tightly, high, and felt like pursed lips. Starting to "Feel Pregnant".
7DPO- Minor headache in the AM. Cervix is very high, very tightly closed, and wet. I am extremely bloated again today. I am also very hot and very tired. Really starting to think I am Pregnant now. DH notices that my boobs are bigger than normal and says, "Hunny; I think you are!"
8DPO- Feeling just plain old tired. Don't have much motivation to do anything really. Cervix is still wet and very tightly closed. Mild headache all day. Felt slight nausea after dinner. Took a Rite-Aid Blue Dye Test. DH didn't know any better.
9DPO- Temps are still up. Cervix is still tightly closed and wet. It's also very high. Feeling nausea after I eat anything. Very winded going up and down stairs today. Think I am pregnant!
10DPO- Cervix is very tightly closed and high. Feeling very tired with no motivation. I just "FEEL" pregnant today. I am still very winded just walking around, this is not normal for me. I am a Kickboxer. Mild headaches all day. Nausea after eating. Cramps start in the PM. DH picks up FRER on his way home from work. I test at 10:30 PM and get my first . DH and I can't believe our eyes!

Today I am 11 DPO. I had a blood test done today, and I can't wait for the results to come in. I still have a . I am very nauseous today. Nothing seems to help that. I am very tired. I haven't temped or check cervix since my BFP. Fingers crossed for all of you! Don't lose hope. It's not over until shows her ugly face. If we can do it, so can you! This is Cycle #10 and we finally did it!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hurray!!!!!! Congrats to you both :) I have same symptoms and very faint BFP so kinda convinced I am too. This will/might be my third xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo