Community post

Discussion

7 dpo, anyone else?

Just wondering if anyone else out there is 7dpo? Are you experiencing any symptoms? Pregnancy or PMS?

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi Allibean, Im at 7dpo today also. And with no significant symtoms of either!

How about you?

10 years ago

Nope... Just my every month after O tender nipples and breasts. Nothing new..

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
I am 7dpo today. Same here, not much noticeable symptoms yet. Was having some breast tenderness couple of days before, but its seems gone today. I wanna test but its too early :( This wait is killing me !

10 years ago

I have many symptoms but not getting hopes up. I am 40 yrs old and I was not ttc. I am one week out from my af. Do u think I should take a test 5 days before or wait to see if I start?

10 years ago

Hi Nervousscared,

I would wait. 5 dpo is too early for a test.... I think. Good Luck!

I thought so. Prob just wait until the 21 st and see if it happens.:(

10 years ago

Hello Gals,

Have been reading this forum for the last 2 days and have been inspired to join your discussion. We have been TTC since last 2 months and been unlucky. BD again this month and hoping this is our month. I am 2 dpo today and BD on all the fertile days. Hoping to get a next month.

10 years ago

Best of luck to you, namsmoms30!!

Hey thnx AlliBean!, how far have u come in the TWW?

10 years ago

Hi namsmoms30!! I'm actually 28 dpo. I am 5 weeks pregnant with #2. We have a 2 year old and I had a m/c in July. I'm really nervous e though. With the last one I never reslly had any symptoms. We lost the baby at 8 weeks. Again, I'm not really having any symptoms, with the exception of nausea off and on but nothing to write home about. People tell me it's still too early for a lot of the symptoms. They say nausea usually starts between weeks 6 and 7.... I'm trying to take it one day at a time!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo